Chapter 2

Draco’s POV

After a  party  on Sunday night it was pretty obvious that I would be late for college .I hurriedly got up and showered  and changed into some pleasantry clothes and went to college .And as expected I met with a traffic which got me even more late to reach college. 

As entering I see my girlfriend Annie standing there with an icy glare on her face .I sheepishly go to her and  gave her a kiss because I know she can’t be mad at me for long  enough. With that we both parted our ways to attend our lectures

I have been studying architecture since 2 years with my best-friend  Rafael who’s studying bachelor in degree for business and economics. We are high school bestfriend’s and we decided to go to same college.I haven’t seen  him since morning.. After finishing my last lecture I called him decided to meet on our usual place .

“Hey buddy” Rafael yelled from around the corner . I waved my hand at him and walked in his direction.We bro-hugged and talked about some things and girls as we are one of the most popular and richest  boys  in the university.  Girls always throw themselves on us . After chatting for sometime  we made our way towards Annie’s class .We waited for sometime  and see her walking in our direction.we greeted and  she  started telling me about her day- 

“Miss Rains  gave us an assignment and for that we have to go on a trip with our groups” she exclaimed.I was just about to say something when Rafael interrupted me .

‘Whom are you going with ?” Rafael questioned .  For a second it was weird because he never spoke to Annie until and unless its important.i always found Rafael caring behavior for annie weird but never questioned because he's my best friend  .She answered him and we parted our ways .Me with Rafael and Annie in her own car.

“I’ll see you tomorrow babe.”I yelled from inside my car waving at her. 

“You are ok with her going on a trip with her group?” Rafael asked me.

“Yes man .She’s big enough to handle her own issues.If she wants to go then she can .Its her own life”he only hummed in response.With that we may our way to the golf club and played for sometimes .Golf have always been fun with Rafael. Its our favourite part time game. We enjoy playing golf .

After that I headed  home and went directly to my room ,showered, wore sweatpants and  t-shirt .After playing X-box for sometime I called up Annie.We talked till midnight after that I ate my dinner alone as my parents had  to attend a business dinner and went to sleep ready to face my next day…. 

XOXO❤️❤️