Kiss Me

Mickey POV:

I have one rule with the red head Gallagher, no kissing under any circumstances. I knew he didn't like that rule, but I don't care. Or at least I didn't. I never thought of Ian as a boyfriend, I thought of him as a fuck buddy. I never thought I wanted him to be more than that. Until I saw him with someone else. The guy was exceptional looking and looked to be about my age. They were sitting together in a booth at Patsy's, holding hands on the table, sharing a milkshake. I walk over to their table and say, "Hey Gallagher, why'd you leave so early this morning? I was hoping to go another round." Ian stared at me in shock. "I'm sorry who are you?" The boy asked. "I'm Mickey, the guy he fucks, and you are?" "I am Jack, his boyfriend. He told me about you, told me the last time you did that was last week. I think you are lying, mostly because he slept at my place last night. Good try though." Ian sat there, I knew he felt awkward at the situation at hand, I also knew I shouldn't have said anything. Ian stood up, grabbed my arm, and walked outside.

"Why would you say that? You made it clear I was only a fuck to you. Now I have someone who wants to be with me, and isn't afraid to kiss me, but you try to ruin it. What the hell Mickey." I stare at Ian; I knew something was up. I didn't know what it was, but I said, "Kiss me." He looked at me in full shock. "What?" "I said kiss me Gallagher." I say pulling him into a kiss. He kisses back and pulls away to say, "The guy in there is straight, he just agreed to help make you jealous." "Well thanks for giving me that push fire crotch."