Chapter 3

Every time the young Prince would have free time he would visit the amusement Park in hope of finding his Noona. But he never saw her again. The Queen mother also tried to find her secretly but no one even knew the girl's name. It was next to impossible.
Queen mother expected Jungkook to forget about his Noona after some time but day by day he was growing more aggressive. He was difficult to handle. They almost had to change the furniture because Jungkook would destroy them every single day. He was becoming a brat... That's what people in the Palace said. But Jungkook was only trying to hide his sadness.

No one knew but every night Jungkook would silently cry in his room missing his Noona. He was trying to be strong at a young age but he couldn't withstand the pain of not being able to see his Noona.

"Your birthday is just a few months away. What do you want this time on your birthday Jungkook?" The Queen mother asked

"Findd me Noona"

And just like that one year passed.

"Cancel it. I don't think Prince will go. He wants to go to the amusement Park this Wednesday."
The Queen mother ordered

"This year Prince hasn't been quite active. Moreover, donations have been made in the name of Prince in his presence every year on his birthday. It was something planned since last year. Plus if the Prince won't be seen in media even on his birthday the people might assume his health is not good. It won't be good for his image. " the assistant of her answered with a sigh

" I will try to convince him. "

Later in the evening ;

Jungkook made his way towards his way towards his shelf which has his expensive collection of toys. Using all the strength he had, he managed to push it.

"Jungkook please stop. I promise next week, I won't stop you from visiting the amusement Park. (He wasn't listening to he kept on throwing things.) Jungkook if you keep on disobeying me I will stop my search for your Noona."

The young Prince froze in his place.

" No... Don't. "

" Stop sulking Jungkook. It's your birthday today. And we are going to do something good. The media will be there. So you should smile. "

I'm response the younger boy just glared at his grandma.

"Stop sulking... Mom... You know this is how she is. She regards her parties over us. So dad doesn't let her behaviour ruin our mood." You told your dad.

"You are right. We are here to spread happiness so we must remain happy."

"Papa lez go ther." your little brother requested from your arms as you were carrying him.

"But there is so much crowd. I wonder what it is. Jihoonie let's not go there."

"I heard that the people from royal family were also coming to make donations personally in the orphanage. It's Prince 5th birthday so maybe he is here as well with Queen mother." dad guessed

"You want to go there Jihoon. (He nodded.) Okay... Let's go and see."

"But don't you hate crowd."

"I will be okay. Just a single glance... I just want to see him just once."

You rushed towards the crowd. But when you reached there... People were leaving.

'The crown Prince Jungkook suddenly left. I wonder what happened.'

'I heard he made double donations this time. He is so generous.'

"I wish I could have been here earlier. I wanted to see him. Just a single glance would be enough."

You then heard soft snoring. When you looked towards Jihoon he was long asleep. You chuckled seeing that.

"Maybe he got tired from all the playing with those kids from the orphanage. We should head home."

"Everything done... So we can go now. Let's go... Both of you must be tired. And this little kid is already sleeping? Wow... How lucky to be asleep on his Noona's arms." you giggled

As you were heading towards the area where your car was parked few people in black coats stopped you.

"You need to come with us." they said pointing at you

Those guards were somehow familiar. You have seen them but you don't remember where.

"Why will she come with you?" your dad inquired.

"It's an order... A royal order. Crown Prince Jungkook wants to see her right now."