Characters

Darren Ford Padilla- Hearttrob,Nerd, Mvp Basketball, swimmer, Black belter, Son of daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo, Lead bassist of parking five,...

Darrel Jarred Padilla- The famous Badboy, Twin brother of Darren, Mvp Basketball, vocalist of parking five, Cute, Handsome, Black Belter, ...

Daphne Charylle Manuel- Newbie, simple, pretty, Ms Perfect, Girl-next-door of P.U, Topnotcher, Black belter, Volleyball player..., crush si darren..

Kurt Leander Jallorina- rhythm guitarist of parking five, Mr. nice guy! of P.u, son of ej and kiray, cute, soccer player, crush si Miracle...

Queen Miracle Gil- Pretty, smart, simple, Ms. Sweetheart of P.U, Ballerina, daughter of coleen and quen, crush si kurt.......

Prince Nathan Coleta- Cute, Drummer of parking five, Mr. Love advicer, music lover, hunkings, Mvp Basketball, football, son of neil and yen...........and in a relationship with Melaine..

Melaine Samara Loyzaga-Cute, pretty, smart, sporty, Ms. Brainyhead Of P.U, Daughter of julia and diego...girlfiend of nathan...

Mason Louis Montes- Cute, cool, Mr. Cool guy!, Cousin of Nathan, miracle, and Darrel and darren, Mvp Basketball, Football player,Lead Guitarist of Parking Five, son of Louise delos reyes-Montes...secretly inlove with Zarrina..

Princess Zarrina Casino- Pretty, Smart, Ms. Fashionista, Member of Fashionista's, Daughter of Zharm, and albie, Crush si Mason...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Here are the new character's, ^______^ 

Clue: First day of being Highschool...

.VOTE.COMMENT.BE FAN.