Chapter 36

In the earth region.

      The former palace.

       In one of the sitting rooms.

       Hot kicked Brave on his stomach, he did this because Brave was a earth elemental so he couldn't control him or the organs in his body.

     "Hot that's enough", said Violet because that was the only thing she could do,Hot was a fire elemental and she was a plant elemental, she was scared that if she tried to help Brave Hot could burn her alive,so she decided to keep her distance.

     Hot didn't listen to her and asked Brave a question.

     "What did I tell you about spirits with no status?", asked Hot.

     "That they are below us and if we wish to be friend them,we should never forget where they belong", said Brave.

     "Wow you didn't forget and what did I say about if you find someone you think you like?", asked Hot.

     "Show her to you first before I do anything", said Brave.

     "And you did the opposite", said Hot as he used his elbow to hold Brave neck, opened his mouth and blast fire in it.

      "Hot free the kid", said Violet.

        "It's better this way, I hate stress", said Hot as he waved his hand and Brave fell down with his eyes wide open.

     "After I am done with you, you will not only know what I taught you, you will also practice", said Hot and he twisted Brave's organs, Brave screamed while rolling on the floor.

     "Hot enough,Hot.....", shouted Violet.

     Rose appeared.

     "What is going on here?", asked Rose.

     Hot stopped and Brave laid on the ground breathing heavily.

     "I just asked a question", said Rose.

     Violet was looking at Hot angrily. Rose saw her.

      "Hot, what did you do?", asked Rose.

       "Your.. aunt...", said Hot.

       "Mum I am fine....bro Hot was just training me that's all", said Brave still breathing heavily.

      "Are you sure?", asked Rose.

      "Why would I lie to you mum", said Brave.

      "Violet is he telling the truth?", asked Rose and all eyes were on her.

      Violet looked at Hot then at Brave.

       "He is telling the truth,I told Hot that it's too late to train but he didn't listen to me", said Violet.

     "And his training is just too much,Hot do you want to kill my son?", asked Rose.

      "Definitely not aunt,I only want him to be strong", said Hot.

      "Please be careful with him, he is my baby you see, alright I'll be going back inside, I believe the training is over, Brave needs to rest", said Rose.

    "Yeah it over,we will be leaving now", said Hot and he flew off along with Violet.

     After they left the mansion.

    They kept on flying.

     "I should have let the goddess deal with you", said Violet.

     "I didn't know that you were this harsh, don't forget that I am in your side", said Hot.