Chapter 2

Right when Ms yelled me and lily ran down stairs I'm wearing a t-shirt saying 'if Daryl dies we riot' with a pair of skinny jeans and some blue converse with a blue sweat shirt over it, lily was wearing a blue t-shirt saying 'live life love' and some black skinny jeans with a scratched up bottom that gave it an ombré effect with some black compact boots. as I walked down stairs I noticed there was two men standing in the door. Way so me and lily just took a seat on the couch a few feet away from the door. I just smiled and talked to lily and when they went by us they asked us a few questions, "what's your favorite tv show?" The man asked "THE WALKING DEAD" me and lily said at the same time. "whats your favorite food?" the other man asked. "we only had brownies and muffins that's it," they looked at each other than looked at us and smiled, me and lily for sure thought they would keep talking to us and take us home but then they walked aways and talked to the other kids me and lily were devastated and we started to have light tears from our eyes.
(Stevens P.O.V.)
Me and Andrew were walking around till we met these two girls they looked around the age of 15 and they loved The Walking Dead the show I was in. I bet they knew who I was by the way I looked but the place was dark so I don't know if they could even see my face, "Steven I picked out the girl I wanted," Andrew said as he started walking to the owner," yea me too." i was gonna pick the girl with the brown hair with the 'if Daryl dies we riot' I thought that was funny.
(Valerie's P.O.V.)
Me and lily had dried tears on our eyes and began to walk to the stairs until ms called our names,"valerie sails and lily miles," I was really worried what she would do after seeing us walking to the stairs. "this man, Steven Yaun. and Andrew Lincoln, will adopted one of you each, Valerie mr. Yaun is your new parent and lily mr. Lincoln is your new parent," at that moment I was filled with excitement and I could tell lily was too she put her teeth together and had her eyes big while holding my shoulders jumping up and down. we packed our things and went down stairs. we don't have much cloths to wear so it took about 20 mins. " do we live close to each other?" I asked looking worried," yes we are in the same neighborhood." he said and me and lily got even more excited. I can't wait I'm so excited!
(Chandler's P.O.V.)
I decided to stay at Stevens house and same is at Andrews house to greed Andrew and Stevens new adopted girls. a few mins later Steven arrived with a box and someone was behind him and I moved my head side to side to see how it was and when Steven moved I just started starring at the beautiful girl she looked to be around my age and she had beautiful eyes that were baby blue.
(sam's P.O.V.)
I was at Andrews house just playing video games at Andrews living room when I hear the door open and close I look to see Andrew with his new daughter. she was gorgeous and I swear I was so nervous and just sweaty, I never felt that way around my girlfriend.
(Valerie's P.O.V.)
I walked in to see a humongous house with a handsome boy starring at me he had brown hair and blue eyes.