I am....

Well, this is interesting... this isn't your normal story or tag chapter. Now, most of you probably don't care but I believe y'all should know the truth. I know some of you already know or have figured it out by now. But... I am not Misery, I never was Misery. Now what I just said is confusing if you don't know what's going on. I am not Miserybloodbat19, Misery was just a disguise I guess but if I'm not Misery then who am I..... I am SilentNightMoon.

Now many of you are confused who is that and be like why would I care? Well, you don't have to care but SilentNightMoon made a deep scar in Wattpad history and hurt many people. But not on purpose, she grew terribly sad and ripped away everything they ever did. Now on to who is SilentNightMoon. SilentNightMoon is a writer and YouTuber who made apparently great books, books that had over 80,000 views now that a big number. And they threw all of that away, why?

Well, why did I throw it all away, because of my selfishness, greed, pain, sadness and depression? In one of my chapters, someone wrote what I saw and read a negative and hurtful comment. Instead of handling it properly I broke down and got really mad and threw away everything, even after everyone begged me not too. I hid away and cried for a long time and even tried to end my life over 5 times. But even after everything I still loved everyone on Wattpad and all the wonderful stories so I created Miserybloodbat19 so I can watch over everyone. For a long time, I was targeted and got a lot of hatred and it didn't help my mental state and I know the person who wrote the comment got a lot of hate as well. I still feel terrible about it, but I try to move on and forget the past because everyone else moved on.

Even after everything I still somehow had the courage to show my face around on Discord BIG mistake. Discord is where I got targeted the most, I even lost my 10 best friends a few months later. I will admit I miss them all, I think about them every day and I wonder if they ever miss me and if they don't I understand if they do then why? But why after everything did I decide to write again on my other account? I really missed writing I enjoyed writing so much, it was a stress reliever and helped me cope with my anxiety, depression, stress, and OCD so I had been thinking about it for a while but then what finally convinced me to write again, is when I met my biggest fan on Discord. It made me think about all the good times before the drama and pain, so I was hoping for a new start it didn't go as planned but still, it's something.

But why now am I telling you this, well because it's around time of SilentNightMoon creation, which mean it almost been a full year since SilentNightMoon? It's just a throw back to when it all began before the drama, pain, sadness, and depression.

Sorry for waisting y'all time with a story from the past, bye everyone and I hope y'all have a blessed day.