Chapter 2: Overreaction

Sarada's POV

'Why did I do that? We both probably just overreacted,' I thought to myself.

"Have you heard of that Uchiha and her friend that had a fight?" I heard a girl told another girl.

"Yeah, how sad." The other girl said sarcastically.

"Right?" The girl replied.

"Wait, wasn't he the one who nearly got kicked being a ninja?" I heard the girl said.

I told pushed them aside and told her, "Enough! It's not good to just gossip about people!"

The other girl rolled her eyes and dragged her friend to someplace else

They were both annoying. So I just turned around and left.

I went up the stairs leading to the school rooftop and heard two boys talking.

I heard my name get called and decided to take a peak.

I opened the door and I saw the two boys.

I saw Boruto and Mitsuki standing a little far from each other.

"Look, why don't you just forgive Sarada? I'm sure she didn't mean what she said," Mitsuki smiled concerningly

I stepped forward.

"L-Look, I'm sorry, we can talk about this," a sweat dropped from my face. "I just overreacted is all.."

Mitsuki's POV

"I appreciate you apologizing to us, but you don't sound sincere," I stated.

Boruto agreed with me and glanced at Sarada.

While Sarada stepped more closer, I pushed her away, making sure that she won't do anything again.

"Look, I said I'm sorry, I apologized, just forgive me, Boruto!" Sarada said sounding sincere.

"Fine, fine, It's no big deal, then."

Boruto just turned around and walked away.

(Time Skip) (Boruto's POV)

'Should I forgive her? Well, the damage has been done already,' I said to myself.

I went to class and sat beside Shikadai and Denki.

While class was ongoing, I almost fell asleep until I heard the word, "Dorms"

I went to the dorms picking up my dorm key.

'Why in the world do dorms exist? I don't care I'll just stay at home.'

I sighed.

I was at my dorm. I opened the door and there was nobody there. I stepped inside and turned on the lights.

I closed and locked the door and unpacked my all my things, hoping that I would have nobody as my roommate.

As the door opened, I didn't hear or see anyone there.

I silently celebrated that I had no roommate.

I set a few of my things down including my phone.

I thought about it for a while... 'dorms.'

"This won't be that bad." I smiled.