10

" that sleepover was fye asfk, we needa run dat bih back" i said as me and deedra walked thru walmart.

" girl, exactly most def was and the shit was like a week ago" and we still talking about it, lol.

" we needa go out out and do some hoeactivities" she said putting some candy in the basket.

" we can go to that club called mamacouts tonight it be some fine ass niggas in there girl" she said biting her lips.

" girl, i guess we can" i said walking up to the registers. even tho ion really do party's like that.

" what time so you can come and pick me up" i asked looking over at her.

" be ready by 8" she said grabbing the bags.

in the car otw to my house..

"alright girl you better be ready when i tell you to come out" she said unlocking the doors for me.

" girl ima be ready you should know this" i said playfully rolling my eyes getting out the car.

my dad better be here, ian got time to be looking for no damn purse. i said talking to myself.

i walked up to the house and knocked on the door about four times.

somebody finally came to the door fatt. wit my damn bonnet and robe on, this boy hea a damn foo.

" fatt wtfk you doing wit my robe on ? big silly self" i said going in the kitchen putting my few snacks in the cabinet.

" uh girl tfk you mean, you know i be here almost everyday and gone ask me that question, i should move in" he said talking to me.

" uh no your not moving in but i wanted to ask you sum" i said looking at him.

" watchu think about me cutting hair? cause i know how to do it, most females be outchea doing hair n nails but i like to cut hair" i said looking over at him.

"well, if that's what you want then do it shit but don't do it but don't do it and fuck somebody shit up girl" he said taking my donut out the cabinet like the fatass he is.

" could i try on you?" i asked.

"yeah please don't fuck my shit up i hate to trash your house best" he said looking so serious.

" okay bet, lemme go get the shit i need" i said running upstairs into my room.

" okay come on fatt let's get to it, period" i said sitting a chair out for him.

" best please don't fuck my shit up maan" he said looking up at me.

" i'm not just chill" i said getting started.

"oh yeah, you most def did yo shit best" he said liking rubbing his hand down his waves

" period, thankyou" i said smiling too.