Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The lights in the room dimmed and the stage lights brightened as the performing Master and his submissive took the stage to begin their show, but my mind was completely focused on Julius. I silently preened with the fact that my ploy seems to be working. I have his attention and even though my heart was fluttering away in my chest. I was ready for this; I was ready to submit to my Master. With every touch and caress if his hand through my hair, and the feel of his short nails gently scratching against the sensitive skin at the back of my neck, I felt my entire focus center on the man whose feet I was docilely kneeling.

I vaguely heard the crowds responding to the performance, my body tingled and I shivered with anticipation not for the action happening on stage, but fot the man that was petting me. Julius shifted a time or two above me, but his warm hand never missed a beat as he continued to pet me. There was a time or two when he fed me cool sips of water from his water bottle and when he used his thumb to wipe the excess moisture from my bottom lip, I made sure to kiss the digit to show my appreciation. I was rewarded with the sound of his pleased hiss and I spied Sammy’s subtle thumbs up sign from where he was being doted on by Master Sloan.

Finally, the show came to an end with a round of applause from the room full of spectators. I barely had a chance to feel the butterflies fluttering in my tummy before Julius was on his feet. His large palm appeared in front of my face and I placed my trembling hand in his and gracefully rocked back on my heels before rising to my feet. I kept my gaze respectfully lowered to the ground, and with my hand still firmly held in his, Julius excused the both of us from our present company and wished our friends a pleasant evening before leading me out of the room and back down the hallway towards the private suites. He stopped long enough to inquire about suite number three, a suite I have never been in before. I had no reason to be in any of them unless I was serving the patrons back here which was rare for me; I was always stationed out in the main dining area.

We found the designated room and Julius opened the door and ushered me inside, my heart stuttered for a moment with the sound of the door closing behind me, then it picked up a faster pace as the silence stretched on. I didn’t turn around for my Master hasn’t commanded me to. I stayed where I was, standing in the middle of the room discreetly glancing around the secluded space from underneath my lowered lashes. The walls of the room were covered with floor to ceiling mirrors, that feature alone was what caught and held my attention. You could see yourself and whatever it was that you are doing from every angle. Chills shimmied down the length of my spine as I thought about the possibilities of what I may see tonight.

It was a struggle for me not to stand there and not fidget like I usually so when I am nervous, but everything in me stopped when I heard the rustle and creak of leather as Julius moved to stand right behind me. His every breath had the buttons of his shirt brush against the naked flesh of my back, and oh my God my legs turned to straight up jello when he leaned over and whispered in a sinfully sexy voice. “Are you truly ready to submit to me, pet?”

It felt like my mind had shut down and I was standing there desperately trying to remember what he asked me, much or less trying to formulate answer to his question, and my Dom didn’t help the situation at all when he decided to circle around my trembling body until he standing right in front of me. My eyes flew up to his face with a startled gasp when his suddenly grabbed my throat and nudged my chin up with his thumb. “I asked you a question love, don’t make me repeat myself.” He purred right in my face.

Julius' warm minty breath brushed over my parted lips and I might have come on myself a little just from that alone. My cock was trying valiantly to push out of the little scrap of material that I was wearing and I had to truly focus on answering my Master before he became displeased with me.  I also knew that with my answer, that this will be the turning point in our relationship. I squared my shoulders and drew on all my courage and I looked the man I want more than anything else in the eye and answered, “Yes Sir, I want to submit to you and only you.”