Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Stuart Reardon...my idea of what Master Sloan looks like--------->)

I had to pause for a moment because my brain function was still sluggish from this dynamic man's mere presence alone. After a year of silently wanting this man, he was standing right in front me telling him that I belong to him for the night and all I wanted to do was rip off my clothes and drop to my knees and let him have me any way he wants me. After a brief pause I finale managed to answer my Dominant for the evening. "Hurricane for stop and storm for slow down, Sir."

Sloan smiled down at me and I could have sworn the sun had come out for me. He led me to the table and he held out my chair for me and I was ever so grateful because I didn't know how much longer my wobbling knees would have held me upright. I perched on the edge of the chair with my feet together and my spine perfectly straight. My hands were clasped together on my knees. My head was lowered and I was the picture of submissive readiness. Sloan rewarded me by running his hand through my curls and I heard him whisper, "Beautiful." Just before there was a perfunctory knock on the suite door.

The Master stepped away and went to answer the door. I heard an exchange of pleasantries before I spied him stepping back from underneath my lowered lashes. One of the servers from the dining room entered with a rolling cart of what I assumed was our dinner. I remained in position I was in, not having permission from my Dom to move as the waiter laid out several covered dishes on the artfully arranged table top. Sir took his seat across from me and leaned back in his chair and crossed his long legs as he waited patiently for our server to finish what he was doing and he politely thanked him as the young man nodded and quickly made his way out the door.

The lock barely clicked in place when I heard my Master bark the sharp demand, "Strip."

My gut fluttered and my hands shook as I got to my feet on uncertain legs and began to unbutton my shirt.

"No, come here boy and stand right in front of me. I want to see every inch of your delectable skin as you peel yourself out of that fetching outfit." Sir instructed. His voice had dropped a few octaves and the cadence of it made my cock pulsed and pumped out what seemed like a never ending river of precum.

I stood in front of the mouth watering Dom and willed my trembling fingers to cooperate as I unbuttoned my shirt. I could feel his eyes burning over my exposed flesh, it felt like a physical caress on my body and by the time I shrugged out of my shirt and popped the button on my leather pants I was panting with anticipation. Sir hadn't moved an inch from the relaxed pose that he was in, but I knew his eyes were traveling over me as he waited patiently for me to disrobe. There was a sharp gasp when I shimmied out of my pants and my bright red lacy underwear was revealed. I made to take them off but Sir stopped me.

"No, leave those on for time being, I love the way they show off that hard pretty prick, now present for me my sweet."The Master demanded and my arms immediately flew behind my back. I stood up straight and lowered my gaze and pushed out my chest. I remained absolutely still as I waited for him to do something or say something, but only stared at me. I felt I was being devoured by his gaze alone.

It seemed like the whole evening flew by before he made a move, but in all actuality it had only been a few minutes. My entire body vibrated with need when Sir slowly rose to his feet. He ignored my presence as he went about fixing himself a plate from the several selection of mostly finger foods on the table. I dared not to move a muscle as he placed the plate on his place setting before those laser precision eyes zeroed back onto me.

"Come here my sweet and let me feed you." Sir instructed and I quickly made my way to his side. I went to kneel at his feet, but his large hands maneuvered me to sit on his lap instead, and Oh My Lord, I had to fight with my own body not to begin hyperventilating. He was so much bigger than me, the muscles in his thighs rippled and flexed underneath mine, and that impressively thick shaft was pressed deliciously against the cheeks of my butt. I just wanted to roll my hips and grind against that turgid flesh, but I refrained and tried to hold onto my composure.