Chapter 1 - Preview

The sky suddenly turned dark and the clouds started spinning. A tornado is what everyone thought it was, but it was a portal. Earth's dimension came in contact with another dimension. Seven dragons came flying through scaring the people of earth never had any one seen dragons before. Each dragon chose someone to summone them at will and bring peace to the world. The dragons were known as two the Seven Eternal Dragons. Now the two worlds were eternally bonded random persons were chosen to summon what was once mythical creatures. The seven dragons weren't the only dragons but they were the most powerful. All who could summon had a somewhere where they could go to train the creature they summoned. Everyone had to raise their creatures from level 1 except for the seven dragons summoners known as the S.E.D.S(Seven Eternal Dragon Summoners), the raised their dragons from level 2. You had to train your summon up to level 5. Each creature had different abilities and when they chose a person as their summoner that person gets a weapon from them, the only weapon that can kill them instantly. They also learn their summons story knowing where they are coming from,ehat their life was like and their enemies. The summoner must use this information to train them better. Once you are able to summon a creature you and it are bonded until either you are the other dies. When you die it goes back in its world to chose another summoner. When it dies you have to live your life without another summon. The eternal dragons cannot kill each other but depending on the element it is and the element it attacks it can cause lots of damage to the other.

Dragon names - Elements - Colour

Morenth - Darkness - Black

Kilarth - Light - White

Perenth - Fire - Red

Mersorth - Water - Blue

Ohen - Earth - Green

Nesenth - Air - Yellow

Shamilth - Gifted - Red, Yellow, and Green

Dragon Summoners - Dragon

Nathan - Morenth

Elsie - Kilarth

David - Perenth

Kimberly - Mersorth

Shawn - Ohen

Jadine - Nesenth

Richard - Shamilth

*Authors Note*
Hey guys second story on wattpad still not sure how to start them but they get better as I write more chapters. Please vote, comment and follow.
Aim 20 votes.