Chapter 41...

YOUR POV
The school day had dragged on and now you finally were in your last class of the day. You weren't really looking forward to the rest of the day knowing that it was just getting closer to the time that Scotty would have to leave. "Alright y'all that's all we have to do for today, there's no homework tonight, have a good weekend!" your teacher says finishing up the class. "So watcha wanna do to tonight?" you hear someone behind you ask? You turn around and see Scotty. "What makes you think we're hangin' out tonight?" you ask smiling? "Well I mean sense you have no other friends I thought it would be nice to see if you wanted to hang out!" he says back! "I have friends!" you say! "Oh really?" he asks grinning? "Yes I do!" you say! "Sureeee" he says sarcastically! Once the bell rings you head to your locker, you put your code in and are about to open it when Scotty reaches over you and shuts it. "Are you serious?" you ask making him laugh? "What's so funny?" you ask taking your book-bag out of your locker? "Your just fun to mess with!" he says laughing! "I don't think it's funny!" you say! "Ok!" Scotty says laughing as the two of you start walking towards his truck. After a few minutes of riding in silence Scotty finally says something. "So being serious now what would you like to do tonight?" Scotty asks? "I don't really care" you say. "Alright, well I gotta pack but after then we can do whatever!" he says. "Ok" you say as he pulls into his driveway. "Well I guess I'll see you in a little bit?" he asks. "Yeah, see you in a bit!" you say getting out of the truck and heading towards your house.