Crash landing

Katniss everdeen:
Plutarch called my house over the weekend asking, more like begging me to be on some show that was supposed to teach children about the dark days and then the revolution, and he said what Bette person for it to come from, then the Katniss everdeen. I told Plutarch that this was a stupid idea and that I would scare all the children half to death. But Peeta somehow convinced me to go, said it would be good for kids to know how much we sacrificed for this world we now live in.
So I went. Plutarch sent a hovercraft over to my place, but he didn't expect what just happened to happen. Suddenly the hovercraft speeded towards the ground there was nothing left to do but strap myself in and hope for the best.
When we landed the hovercraft took a nosedive straight into what looked like district 7 with so many trees and all. I pushed my way out of the hovercraft, the piolet who was in the front of the hovercraft was nocked unconscious so I left him in the wreck, I was going to go look for help.
Luckily since the war time we have had emergency weapons stored in the hovercraft so I sift through the rubble until I found the handle to the emergency hatch. Luckily Plutarch knew I was going to be on this hovercraft so there was a bow and 12 arrows in there. Just perfect I thought to myself and I started out into the forest hoping to find someone.

•••
After walking about a mile or so I heard yelling, I couldn't make it out, and then I say a huge flash of light and I freaked. Instincts kicked in and I ran for the nearest tree and started climbing. I got to the top and found my target, a man, about my age. And these two teenagers? I realize my targets aren't as much of a threat as I realized but I nocked an arrow anyways. That's when the man looked up into the tree and saw me. I froze. I was going to see what his first move was going to be.
But that's when a blonde girl dressed in black grabbed my mouth and my bow and put a knife to my throat.