Oh. Oh my.

Elsa

SKREEEEET!

Something ripped as I fell on Jack's back in slow motion.

"OOF!"

Jack fell flat on his face on the cold and hard floor. Really hard. And I think I heard a bone broke.

"OOF!" My words muffled as my face came in contact with his back.

"OMG what was that noise?!" I exclaimed, looking around but nothing caught my eye. Except for the girl running towards us.

"Elsa just get off me first!" I nodded although he couldn't possibly see me doing so.

I stood up and gave him a hand while the other girl did the same thing. He pushed himself up but immediately fell back on the floor, sitting. He winced.

My eyes wandering around his face, I noticed the blood slowly pouring out of his nose.

"OW..." He touched his nostrils and his finger was completely covered in blood!

"OMG get him a doctor now!!!" The girl exclaimed and I nodded.

Meh, I can't believe I'm the one being given the orders.

I ran to the nearest ward and pushed the wooden doors. My eyes glanced around looking for a doctor of any sort.

Aha! I spot one flirting with a nurse at the main counter. He was leaning an elbow on the counter.

"Hey are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine writing written all over you," The young nurse rolled her eyes and ignored him and continued to work on her computer, making the doctor pout.

Doctors these days.

My feet started running to him as he walked away sadly from the nurse. As I passed her, I noticed the small pin she was wearing. It stated her name which was 'Taylor Swan'. Pretty name.

I yelled for the doctor as he turned to me and the stethoscope around his neck slightly hit his face.

"W-w-what I'm b-b-b-busy..." Wow he really took it hard.

"I need you to come with me now!!! My bo- I mean, friend's injured!"

"What makes you think I'll go with you?" I facepalmed.

"Cause you're a freaking doctor DUH!"

"HMMM lemme think. Um how about no?"I gritted my teeth and pulled his collar harshly.

"Listen here old man. I know your way younger crush doesn't like you back but that doesn't mean you could forget about your freaking doctor duties!!! Tell you what, how about you help my friend and I'll go talk to the nurse lady?!" Sweat started running down his face as he adjusted his collar.

"Okay first, I'm not an old man. I'm 45. 'meh, that's pretty old to me.' Second, I could even quit being a doctor right now. 'Yeahhh no. Just. No.' Third, you got yourself a deal!" He grinned like a five year old would when they got a new toy car and a giant gummy bear.

I grinned back and pulled him to where Jack and the girl was.

The girl was helping him with his nose using some random cotton I never knew where she got it from. But then my question answered itself by showing me an angry old lady complaining to a nurse where her medical cotton went off to.

Feeling relieved and tired, I sat down as I watched the doctor helped him up but then both of them, I mean, all of them stopped doing what they were doing and gasped.

I looked at them confusingly and tilted my head a bit. What? Is there a bug on my nose or something?

The girl slowly lifted up one of her fingers and pointed to my 'private spot' while closing her mouth with her other hand.

My head dropped down and I gasped even louder than all of them did.

Oh...No.