Mommy Please

Mommy kink: getting pleasure from being called or calling a partner (usually female) mommy in place of a name during private activities.

Today was my day.

My day to take control.

I embarrassingly planned out the scene for much longer than I'd care to admit.

Picking out the... equipment and dressing took much longer than expected.

But oh god I couldn't wait to get him under me, begging.

That's how I ended up here, dressed in his favorite set of lingerie, red as always, waiting for my baby to get home.

That's when he came in, tired from work, ready to take out some stress on his beautiful lover.

His eyes fell on me and his jaw dropped, a sight that never failed to amuse me.

How he looked at me the same way now as he had when we had first done this.

"Holy shit, babe-"

I slowly stood up, slowly moving a hand to his clothed chest.

"What do you call me, baby?"

The look in his eyes changed, his headspace changing as he became the submissive I loved.

He looked away, blushing, and mumbling my title under his breath.

I click my tongue softly, grabbing his chin, forcing him to look at me, "What is my name, baby? Say it properly or one of us might not enjoy what comes next."

His cheeks grew redder and he said in a soft voice, "Mommy, please you're embarrassing me."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I'm embarrassing you? If you think this is embarrassing then I cant wait to see how you feel about begging me to let you cum."

I felt a certain part of his anatomy grow hard.

"Oh, so you like the thought of that, hm? Being so desperate for release?"

I raise myself up on my tiptoes, wrapping my arms around him, nipping at his ear, "Or do you like the thought of being completely at my mercy?"

I felt him twitch in his pants, causing me to giggle innocently, before lowering myself and grabbing his collar, yanking him down to my height.

"You're adorable, baby."

He looked away, mumbling, "And you're stunning, mommy."

I grinned, "Aww, thank you baby."

I pulled him close, kissing his neck gently, before reaching a hand down, and palming him slowly.

He groaned softly, "Mommy- I-"

I shushed him, moving my hand away, and walking towards the bedroom, knowing he'd follow like a good boy.

I sat on the bed, patting the place beside me.

He came in and sat next to me, shifting nervously as I slowly moved closer, kissing him deeply.

I smirked at my lover's small sounds as I moved my hand from where it had been resting, up his body, and wrapped it around his neck.

I squeezed the sides lightly, kissing my way to his ear.

"Don't you look so cute when my hand is around your throat," I whispered in his ear, before nipping lightly at his earlobe.

He groaned softly, "Don't patronize me."

I pulled back, forcing him to meet my dominate gaze.

"Don't tell me what to do or I'll work you up and then leave you."

He shook his head, beginning to beg, but I silenced him with a kiss.

I slowly moved back, smiling innocently as he gazed up at me.

His eyes slowly moved back down, submissively, as I moved to grab what I would need.

I looked back to him and smiled, instructing him with a soft voice.

He followed every word with urgency as he grew harder with each word uttered.

It was beautiful.

I decided to do things like this more often as I looked to him, fully bare with his arms tied out of my way.

He had such a habit to grab onto me as he came, but I wanted him fully at my mercy.

Things started gently, me on my knee with him on the edge of the bed.

I sucked and stroked him until he was on the edge and then froze.

His groans and protests were adorable, as if he thought he could seriously stop this denial.

I'd been tempted to force him to cum over and over, but that was the plan for another night.

Tonight, I wanted to save him for me.

I wanted to feel his desperation as he fucked into me, knowing he would only be allowed to cum when I was pleased.

So I made him desperate, taking my time, pushing him to the edge and backing away, until he could no longer take it.

"God, please. I need it. I-I cant," he stuttered out as I denied him once more.

I decided it was time, gripping his chin.

"Oh really? You need it?"

He nodded quickly, "Mommy please, I can't take it anymore. "

I smiled. "Hm, well since you've been such a good boy... I'll let you cum."

He gave me a look of quiet relief that turned into lust as I muttered, "If you make me."

He nodded, desperation sinking in as I began to stroke him again, "A-anything, just please."

I moved back, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Alright."

I then removed the lingerie I was wearing and instructed him to get up and I replaced him on the edge of the bed.

I smiled up at him, before guiding him onto his knees, between my legs.

He immediately desperately dove in, eating me as though I was a meal and he a starving man.

I gripped his head, pressing him closer, moaning softly, "Good boy, just like thay."

He groaned at the named, the vibrations on me pushing me closer to the edge.

He continued, then noticing I was close, and going in at a ferocity that was more intense than I'd seen in a while.

A moan ripped out from me, as I gripped him tightly as I climaxed.

He licked and sucked me all the way through.

I pulled him back, kissing him gently, ignoring the taste of me on his tongue.

"You've been such a good boy. Do you think you deserve to cum?"

He nodded, desperation in his eyes.

I laughed softly, pulling him up and instructing him to move onto the bed with his back to the headboard.

I ended up assisting him as he clumsily kept falling on his face.

It was a tiny break as we both laughed at it.

Once he was in position,  I moved, straddling him and moving his hardness inside of me.

He kissed my neck gently, muttering thank yous as I began to move.

I moved quickly on him, pushing him to edge once again, before pulling off and stroking him until he came all over himself.

Once he had came, I smiled up at him, "Well?"

He smiled back as he panted softly and I moved to kiss him.

I pulled back and he looked to me, "You did so good. Thank you."

He kissed my cheek quickly and I laughed.

"Alright, well, let's get you untied."