Chapter 9- Too Early

Having had the boys around for almost two weeks now has been great, I don’t think I have ever seen Beth this happy in a long time. Zayn has been great to have around so have the rest of the boys but Zayn especially. I haven’t cried in a week or had nightmares in ages because he has been there every night to help me through everything. I was in the kitchen making Niall his breakfast that boy for some reason loved my cooking. I put all his breakfast on a plate and walked into the lounge to find Niall waiting for me with arms while open, the rest of the boys and Beth had managed to make their own breakfast.

“I am gonna do the dishes, anyone want anything while I’m in the kitchen?” Beth asked. We all shook our heads while Beth walked away.

“What’s the plan for today?” Louis asked.

“Shopping,” Harry, yelled.

“Not again curly,” I replied, he stuck his tongue out, he hated it when I called him that.

I sat down on the lounge next to Zayn and I snuggled into his arms. He kissed my cheek.

“We should go out today,” He whispered in my ear.

“Before you two even think about it, you aren’t going out today,” Niall said with a mouth full of food.

“Why?” Zayn asked.

“Because you have gone out every day this week and you barely hang out with us anymore,” Niall pouted.

“Yeah come out with us for a change,” Liam smiled.

“I’m ok with it, what do yous wanna do?” I asked. Then I heard a smash from the kitchen. Without hesitation, I ran into the kitchen and around the counter to find Beth on the floor, unconscious. I ran over to her and shook her lightly.

“Beth, HELP!” I yelled, everyone ran into the kitchen.

“I’ll call an ambulance,” Liam said sounding shocked. I pulled Beth onto my lap and held her hand. Tear started to stream down my cheeks. This can’t be happening it’s too early.

A/N What will happen? Sorry about the short chapter but it was more of a filler and I wanted to leave you begging for more :P Hope you like the story if you do comment/fan/vote J luv yous all.