t͓̽w͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽y͓̽t͓̽h͓̽r͓̽e͓̽e͓̽. t͓̽h͓̽o͓̽u͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽r͓̽o͓̽n͓̽g͓̽

"stay for the night, i wanna show you what the real you is like.."
F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D - R5
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

february 23rd, 2020

daniel knocked on the girls door, nervously shifting back and forth on his feet. it'd been awhile since he'd been here, and every other time he was here.... let's just say, not so very pg things had taken place.

he took a step back as she opened the door and sent her a small smile, "hey.. can we talk?" he asked, not giving her a chance to greet him.

she couldn't help the sly smirk that slid across her face as she was under the impression this was going to head in a very different direction than daniel had planned.

"of course" she nodded, stepping back from the door so he could enter. she closed the door behind him and made her way to her living room, daniel following close behind her.

she took a seat on her couch and daniel copied her actions, making sure he was a safe distance away from her

"you can sit closer" she giggled, "don't be shy"

"i'm okay over here" he replied, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, "renee.. we need to talk"

she batted her lashes at him in mock innocence, "about what?"

"you need to leave eleanor alone" he told her firmly, "i know we had a thing before, but that's over. i don't want to jeopardize what i have with her"

"isn't this the girl you cheated on?"

he rolled his eyes, "how many times are you going to bring that up? i made a mistake. i'm trying to fix it - don't ruin that for me" he pleaded

"yeah, sure, whatever" she scoffed, "i'll leave your bitch alone"

"don't talk about her like that" he told her sharply, "i love her, renee. and i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, but we were never together and we're never going to be. i told you that from the start"

"all those times you were crawling in to my bed say otherwise-"

"- thats over now, alright?" he snapped, interrupting her, "so just leave me and my girl alone"

she rolled her eyes and nodded, "whatever you say"

she pulled out her phone, no longer making eyes contact with daniel. he ignored it, figuring she was just going on it to avoid the awkward tension that had began building between them.

he slouched down on the couch and faced the tv to avoid having to look at the girl sat next to him. truthfully, he felt bad. he'd never meant to hurt her feelings, but he'd told her from the jump that whatever happened between them wasn't something serious. he was in love with lennie and he always would be.

they sat in awkward silence for a few moments before daniel let out a sigh, "i just came by to talk to you. again, i'm sorry if i hurt you.."

"whatever" she dismissed him, "you can see yourself out, right?"

he scanned her face, a glint in her eye that he couldn't quite decipher. he brushed it off though and nodded, "yeah, i can."

her eyes remained glued to her phone as he stood from the couch. he surveyed her face one last time before turning and making his way to and out the front door.

Instagram dms

reneedavis

guess he wasn't as much yours as you thought he was, huh? seen

seen