CHAPTER 7

A/N HELLO, MY FANTASTIC READERS!! YOU HAVE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 7, AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH HELENA. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? IS ELIJAH INTIMIDATING YOU AS MUCH AS HE DOES HER? I AM INTERESTED TO FIND OUT ALL HIS SECRETS. WILL SHE BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE TRUTH? EVEN THE CALMEST MIND HAS A BREAKING POINT. PLEASE COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE ON THIS STORY IF YOU WISH TO READ MORE. AGAIN, BE SAFE, CONTINUE TO READ, AND GRAB A SHOT. 

Falling in love is.... the scariest and most confusing thing I have ever felt in my entire left, yet here I am doing it with the most abnormal guy my retarded ass has ever met. When those words left his mouth, I replayed them, like some jilted girlfriend repeating their favorite break-up song. The more I chanted that phrase, I started to feel tiny little sparks go off in my brain.

I felt hot and feverish; something was inside me, heating my core. What is wrong with me? My back stiffened as if I was electrocuted, my eyes fluttered closed, and a faint flame was visible behind my eyelids as soon as they did. I wasn't scared, more confused than anything, but I stayed in that moment for who knows how long, hoping for the unknown to show itself. Out of nowhere, I suddenly heard Elijah's voice...in my head.

Crazy shit, he was not saying anything specific it was more like incoherent whispers. Even though I couldn't understand what was said, the flame started to react to his whispering voice. It grew brighter, more prominent, and the more it grew, the more peaceful and relaxed my body felt. Pretty soon, the flame started to consume my entire being. Pulsing through my mind and veins, the heat finally hit my heart, and no faking my ass was blissfully happy. Content. Someone could have thrown a football at my face, and I would hug them.

A slow smile appeared upon my flushed face, my eyes slowly opened, and I turned my head, ogling the face of this sex God. So many things to say and ask, but nothing I thought of seemed adequate to express, so I did what any typical, confused, sentimental, horny teenager would do.

"I love lemon-filled donuts." I blurted out.

Lord, I done lost my fucking mind right now. Impressive job, Helena! You couldn't say what you wanted, so you blurt out the most ridiculous thing you could think of. Mortified at what I just did, I shamefully bow my head into the palm of my hands.

"I don't care for the lemon-filled ones, but I like them filled with jelly." He laughs.

I peeked through my fingers, making sure his face looked amused, which it did, and I relaxed slightly. He must think I'm a nutcase. I nervously run my hands across my jeans, picking invisible hair and distracting myself. 

"Sweetheart, you're the brightest woman I have ever met. Do not be self-conscious with me. Your embarrassment only makes me want to stuff my cock so far in your tight little pussy and watch every feeling you have filter across your face until you are no longer ill at ease with me." He squeezed my thighs.

Someone, please throw freezing water in my face. Now!

"It is imperative that I learn to keep you out of my head. I never hear anything you say! How can I hear you?" I dramatically throw my hands in the air, "I can sometimes feel your stupid emotions, but I want to hear you too."

"It's easier because I know how to work the mate bond. You don't. Over time, I promise you will learn to control it." He shrugged.

"You're still not going to tell me what the hell is going on, are you?"

We arrived at the mall; he pulled into the parking space turning off the car before unbuckling his seatbelt. He exited and walked over to my side, opening the door; his tremendous fingertips eagerly caressed my cheek. He turns me so that I am looking directly looking into his perfect green eyes.