31(PC) - Arthur Leclerc

'I don't know your name, but I love your smile

'I don't know your name, but I love your smile.'

Walking around the garage, I smiled at my brother before I walked through to the other garage, my eyes blindly locked on my phone. "Woah," I walked into someone, losing my balance as I fell slightly back and to the right. My back hitting the stack of tyres for the second driver before I tumbled to the ground. Groaning, I rubbed the small of my back before I picked up my phone, disappointment setting in, as I turned it over and saw the cracks on the screen. "Oh, for fuck sake." 

"Here," a voice said catching my attention. I looked up and found I was looking at the second driver for the team. He held his hand out for me to help myself up. Slowly, I put my hand in his before he pulled me to my feet. "You must be Hannah," the strong accent of the driver catching me off guard. 

I opened my mouth to speak, to tell him he was wrong but I was interrupted by him. He thrust his sweaty towel into my hands before he looked down at his watch. "The race begins in twenty minutes, I'm sure you've been filled in by Otmar. When we go out on the grid, I won't be doing any interviews. I only want to do interviews post-race. You might want to change." His eyes looked me up and down before he walked away leaving me confused. 

I had noticed a smile on his face. I couldn't help but have it stick with me. He was definitely a cutie, someone I could find myself spending some time with.

My hands clung tightly to the towel as I watched him walk away. My eyes travelled down to his bum as he walked on out the door. "No," I jumped at the word that snapped out of my father's mouth. 

Turning my head to look at him, "You made you jump."

"You make me worried," my father raised his eyebrows at me. "I bring you to one race and you're eyeing up all the drivers."

Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared up at my dad. "I wasn't," I awkwardly tried to act casual. I couldn't believe my father had caught me looking at my brother's teammate. I blushed as I thought about it, I knew he wouldn't be happy but I guess I just couldn't help myself. 

His eyes went to the towel in my hands before he looked back into my eyes, "What are you doing with that?"

Thrusting it towards him, I let him take it away from me. "I- I-" stuttering I shrugged my shoulders. "I need to check on Lance." I walked back the way I came returning to my brother's side of the garage.

Once the cars headed to the grid, I headed over too. As I walked towards my brother's car, I noticed my brother and father talking, I smiled as I continued towards them. 

"Hannah," the second driver stood in front of me halting me. "Where have you been?"

"I'm not who you think I am," I mumbled as I found myself staring into his eyes. 

There was a lot of things I had done in my life but watching F1 was not one of them. I had only ever watched my brother's first race, I didn't find it interesting at all. The only reason I was here today was because it was my brother's home race and his fifth year in F1. 

He raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Arthur," he looked away when another driver shouted. I watched as the driver in red approached, his eyes turned to me before he smiled. "You must be Hannah," he held his hand out to me. "I'm Charles, Arthur's brother. The better looking Leclerc."

Opening my mouth to reply, I was stopped when my name was shouted. "Lois!" Turning, I looked at my brother who didn't seem best pleased as he stormed in my direction. 

I smiled at Lance, "Hi."

He looked at Charles outstretched hand before Charles quickly retracted it. 

Lance put an arm around my shoulder as he looked at the two brothers in front of me. "What's going on here?"

"You're his..." Arthur looked between myself and Lance with a sheepish look on his face. "I'm so sorry, I thought.." He looked at Lance. "I didn't realise she was your girlfriend."

My brother laughed from beside me as he glanced at me before he took his arm back. "Girlfriend?" Lance chuckled loudly as he looked back at the younger brother. "Lois is my sister."

"Sister?" Charles and Arthur both said at the same time as they exchanged a confused look. 

I winked at the younger Leclerc before I grinned at Lance. "Come on," I put my arm through his as I started to pull his away. "You have a race to win." Of course, I was going to be cheering for my brother but my eyes were going to be on his team mate.