Explicit Canvas {Ino x Kiba}

'Yo, Dog breath. Pass me your phone' Ino whispered as she leaned forward to the occupied boy infront of her.

'No. I'm using it, Boar bitch' he replied back teasingly, tapping away furiously at his screen.

The blonde groaned and sat back in her seat, eyeing the brunette boy sickeningly.

At the moment, Ino and Kiba were left to babysit one of her mother's friend, Kurenai's son as she had went on a girl's night out with her friends.

Both Kiba and Ino individually saw this as a way to get some extra pocket money but ended up sharing it since Kurenai couldn't choose who to pick.

At the moment the toddler was fast asleep, leaving them two not much of job to do.

Since Ino was 'grounded' as well, she didn't have her phone which would normally be her main occupation for situations like these.

'Well, can you at least get off your phone and we could maybe do something together' ino huffed but she didn't really mean to.

Ino tried to hint him on, without giving him the wrong impression. For a while ino has liked Kiba. She didn't really see anything special with him, nor anything completely terrible. It was one of them 'i-don't-know' crushes.

But the blonde kept her cool, she wasn't one of them 'clingy, giggily, 'oh your cute' girls. Nope. She'd rather get a rivalry going between them, that way it was easier to hide her feelings.

The only exception was Sasuke but she was over that now. Since Asuma sensei's death and what he had told her, She was determined to move on from the rogue ninja rebel and find someone new.

She tried Shikamaru but that never worked since their like siblings and anyways, they all knew he was hooked on Temari. 'Windy Bitchy' is what her and TenTen called her but she wouldn't dare say it in front of shikamaru.

She thought about Naruto but she'd never do such a thing to her good friend, Hinata. Who everyone knew had a crush on the blonde knucklehead.

Then it came down to Rock Lee and Choji but it's best not to enter somewhere you know you won't come out off alive. Let alone Sane.

In the end, Ino came to a dead end and let the whole boy thing go. She decided to focus on learning her jutsu since it was lacking.

But then Kiba grew 'hot'. Well, in her eyes at least. He'd also matured abit but his stinking attitude still stuck like glue to him.

Ino then realized that her answer was still not answered and was about to hammer him for taking his time but before she could do so, she looked to see that Kiba wasn't around or anywhere to be seen.

How long have i been day dreaming for?

'Kiba? '

The young kunoichi got up and looked around. She couldn't be sure if shapes or toys were him since the young Yuhi's room was dark. Being stuffed and packed with toys.

This was so not funny.

She walked out the room to find her self in the hallway, only to see closed doors. Kurenai's house wasn't big, it wasn't very fascinating either.

All apart from One.

A door right at the far end of the corridor was open slightly, a light blazed from the inside. She walked towards it to inspect and see what it was.

Ino had been to Kurenai's house many times and on a couple occasions slept round. But in all the time she had come and went, she'd never stepped foot in that particular room.