Barrons room

While we slow dance together, we see a light shining on the grass. i turn around to see a huge buff man searching around. "barron! i think he's looking for us!" I whispered to him. "oh god, we gotta get out of here!" he grabs my hand and starts running out of the glass gazebo. the man spots us and yells "hey! get over here!" i turn quickly, but barron pulls me and we continue running. i pick up my skirt as we ran through the uneven grass. As i'm running, my huge heel twists my ankle and i trip to the ground. Immediately, barron turns around. "are you ok?" he yells as he puts out his hand to help you up. "yeah" i say as i take his hand and stand up. the man starts catching up, and we're almost cornered. i think that we're screwed, just when barron pulls us into a tiny opening into the building. we start running through white carpeted halls and turning corners. We run up a flight of stars and turn down a hallway. we stop and catch our breath. "i think we lost him. come on, i want to show you something" Barron says as he grabs my hand and leads us away. we walk up another flight of stairs and he turns to me and says "well, this is my floor." I open my eyes wide in surprise and yell "you have a whole floor?!?" Barron puts his finger on my lip and says "shhhh, we don't want him to hear us" i smile and say "ok, where's your room?" he smirks and replies "which one?" i laugh and push him saying "you little spoiled brat" he starts walking down to a huge room with a gold bed in the middle and whit and gold accessories. "this is my room, but i don't really like it." he walks down further and opens another smaller door. it has blue LED lights and a small bed pushed on the corner of the room. "this is the room i like" he walks in and sits on the bed. i come sit with him and start taking my shoes off. He gets up and closes and locks the door. "why'd you lock it?" i asked, teasingly. "oh, uh, because the guard, he-" "sure, sure" i laugh as he blushes. "I'm just messing with you" he laughs and sits in the bed. i notice that he has a brand new Xbox. "hey, do you have minecraft?" i asked. "of coarse! wanna play?" he says. "Duh, survival or creative?" "i think survival this time." he says. we get the game going and we play for a while. we start sitting close and closer and closer, starting to touch hands. "i have a surprise for you" he says. "what is it?" i ask. "follow me." i follow him and he leads me to a huge heart with my name on it. "oh my god? that's so sweet!" i say. i turn my head to face him. he blushes, and i close my eyes and lean my head in for a kiss. i grab his neck while he runs his hands through my hair. We turn on a fun slasher and cuddle for the rest of the night.