Chapter 1: At the Arena

Okay this is called Nightmare at Barlanark (Story version) because me and my friends made this up and filmed it on our phones, it was a Buzz to make, but we didn't finish it but I will hopefully be finishing this story so yeah lol, hope u like it !!!

==================================================================================

                                                                                   Chapter 1

One night round about 8:55pm no-one was around and two girls one called Iona and the other called Amy, were heading towards the arena, and when they got there Iona said "Do you want to go into the arena or the shops"

"Um, the arena" replied Amy

"Okay" replied Iona then Amy says "Hey Iona look there is four people in there already"

"Yeah and looks like one is sitting down in a corner and the others are playing tig"

"Oh yeah, lets ask to join in" Iona replies to Amy.

They enter the arena, they walk in with smiles on their faces, BUT then they hear screaming and howling and notice the Full Moon.

One of the boy Werewolf's are sitting in the corner, Iona spots him but he had his hood up so it was covering his Werewolf ears, she thought he was just a normal boy, but she soon figures out he is one of them, of course she still didn't know this so she walks up to him and says "Hey are you okay" he turns to her pulls down his hood and howls at the moon, she screams and starts to run over to Amy and two other girls, she then says to the two other girls

"Who are you, two" one replies "I'm Lisa and that's Taylor-Jay or Tj as she prefers to get called"

"Okay, please to meet you both" she says calmly she then screams with a scared tone of voice "WHO OR WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY"

"Well one is called Marc" Tj interrupts

"And the other is William" then Lisa and Tj both say

"And did we forget to mention they are both Werewolf's"

"WHAT YOU, YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT, I MEAN WEREWOLF'S AREN'T REAL" Amy screams to Iona.

"Well, I didn't think so ether but, they seem pretty DAMN REALLY TO ME"

"You're so right Iona, in that case, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN"

They headed straight for the park, the Werewolf's right behind them.

================================================================================

Okay so that was chapter 1 hoped u liked it and find out wat happens in chapter 2 !!!!!