Chapter 8

SHOUT OUT TO

@KLigers98

ME AND HIM DID A CROSSOVER CHAPTER, ON HIS STORY CALLED WALKING THE MULTIVERSE , THE CHAPTER IS CALLED "THINGS GETTING BIZARRE, PLEASE CHECK IT, ITS A REALLY GOOD STORY, HE IS A AMAZING WRITER.

TO THE STORY

After Izuku and Kakyoin made it to their dorms, things got awkward. Izuku and Kakyoin wouldn't talk to anyone, who betrayed Izuku and if anyone tried to apologize, they ignore them. They would talk to Tsuyu, Bakugou, Tooru, Kirishima, and Mr.Aizawa. 

5:45 PM

Izuku: Hey kakyoin, could you help me with something?

Kakyoin: Sure, Izuku, what is it?

Izuku: Follow me.

Kakyoin then followed him, to his dorm, when Izuku opened it, Kakyoin saw All might everything, Covers, posters, action figure, even All might pens.

Kakyoin: So, what do you need help with?

Izuku: Help get every thing that has that backstabber on it and throw it in this garbage bag.

Izuku then held out garbage bags and handed one to kakyoin.

Kakyoin: But what about the covers, aren't you going to get cold, while sleeping?

Izuku: I already have a replacement plan for this room. 

Kakyoin: Then sure.

Izuku and kakyoin began to get everything all might that was related and began throwing into the garbage bags. They were about to finish until Bakugou came in.

Bakugou: Hey Deku, I need to tal-, what the hell are you doing?

Izuku: Getting rid of everything, that's all might related.

Bakugou was shocked to hear, he was inspired by him, he saw all might as his idle but now, he is nothing but the man who betrayed him.

Bakugou: D-Deku, this isn't you, you would never do this.

Izuku: I've changed bakugou, you should know that.

Bakugou was shocked to hear Izuku call him by Bakugou

Bakugou:D-Dek-

Kakyoin: May you please leave, we are currently doing a task.

Bakugou then stood, before walking away, thinking this wasn't the deku he knew, he was now someone who hated half of the class, hated all might, and now someone who would kill villains, this wasn't the childhood friend he knew.

TIMESKIP

After Kakyoin and Izuku got everything all might related, they threw it in the garbage. Izuku told kakyoin to leave and come back when he calls him. After a few adjustments, his new room was finished. 

7:00 PM

He then brought Kakyoin to his new room.

Izuku: Hey kakyoin, you want to see my room?

Kakyoin: Sure.

Izuku and Kakyoin went to his room and then when they got there, Izuku then opened the door to reveal his new room

Izuku: Taadaa.

Kakyoin: Wow, this looks amazing

Izuku: Thank you, hey, can I see your room?

Kakyoin: Sure, follow me.

Izuku closed his dorm room door then followed Kakyoin, to his dorm and when they got there, Kakyoin opened the door to reveal his room.

Izuku: Wow, Kakyoin, this looks incredible!

Kakyoin:  Thank you, Izuku

Then out of the blue, Mina is at Kakyoin dorm room.

Mina: ARE YOU GUYS HAVING, A DORM PRESENTATION CONTEST, WITHOUT ME?!

But Izuku slammed the door in her face, But then opened the door slightly and said

Izuku: Quit your Bitching, and the hell out of here, Ashido.

Then he closed the door, leaving Mina, who had tears in her eyes, trying not to cry, and then she went back to girls dorms.

Izuku: What a pain in the ass.

Kakyoin: Izuku, you didn't have to be that harsh.

Izuku: Kakyoin, when you risked your life for them and then they didn't believe you when you said you aren't the traitor, you get pretty mad.

Kakyoin: I understand, but what about the others.

Izuku: You know there are only four of my classmates, I only talk to, and one teacher, and when ever anyone try to apologize, I feel angry and want to fight them because they didn't believe me.

Kakyoin: I understand.

Izuku: Yeah, I should go back to my room, before the everyone see's Mina crying, well see ya, kakyoin.

Kakyoin: Alright, bye, Izuku.

Izuku then opened the door and left Kakyoin's room, leaving Kakyoin, who grabbed a book, and then began to read.

TIMESKIP TO 10:25

When it was night, Izuku decided to go to bed, after he changed out of his outfit, he put on some regular clothes but decided to get a drink, since he was kinda thirsty. 

(2 minute later)

After getting something to drink, he went back to his dorm and then went to his bed. He then got under the covers, and then he closed his eyes, about to go to sleep, until he felt someone else in the bed with him. He immediately got pissed, and then threw the covers aside but then the person, who was in bed in him was Tsuyu, which made him blush.

Izuku: T-Tsuyu, what are doing, in my bedroom.

Tsuyu: I just wanted to know if I can sleep in your room tonight, ribbit.

That made Izuku blushed even more, even if he changed, he can still get flustered.

Izuku: I-I-don't kno-, but if you wan-, I-I-

Tsuyu: So is that a yes or a no, kero?

Izuku: S-Sure, T-Tsuyu, you c-can.

Izuku then got the covers and covered him and Tsuyu. Tsuyu then nuzzled closer to Izuku.

Izuku: D-Do y-you w-want m-me t-to w-wrap a-around y-you, if you want? 

Tsuyu: I don't mind, Ribbit.

Izuku then wrapped his arm around her, which made her nuzzle closer to him.

Tsuyu: Ribbit, Goodnight, Izuku

Izuku: Goodnight,  Tsuyu

Then a few minutes passed and the both fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...