chapter 13

Author's POV........

Nikhil couldn't believe what had just happened. His eyes turned bloodshot. Nobody had ever dared to touch him in his life. This was the first time someone did something like this.

"How dare you to slap me, you b**ch?" Nikhil asked, tightening his fists. And he then raised his hands to slap Ananya; however, Ananya caught his hands so he couldn't slap her.

"Don't raise you filthy hands on me Mr Nikhil Varma. I slapped you only because you deserved it. I won't take shit from anyone anymore. It was high time you deserved one"

"You will suffer for this Ananya, mark my words" Nikhil said and stomped to his room. He knew what to do next.

Meanwhile, Ananya stood in the same position, not able to process what had just happened. She never intended to hurt Nikhil but she couldn't help.

Two Days Later

Ananya woke up quite late today. She knew Nikhil would've left by this time. After getting fresh, Ananya went to the kitchen to cook something.

When she went to the kitchen, Tina greeted her and then gave her some papers. Ananya read the papers; it was details of the rent Nikhil expected Ananya to pay every month. The rent was quite expensive but Ananya didn't have the energy to fight with Nikhil about it. Ananya already had some money which she had earned from her part time jobs. But she can't rely on that for long as it will finish soon. Ananya mentally noted to find a job as soon as possible. Even though dance was her passion, it would take time for her to establish that.

Ananya still hasn't graduated. She was still waiting for her exam results. She returned to India as soon as she had written her exams. She told Nikhil, she was a MBA graduate but she still had to graduate.

Ananya then went back to cooking her breakfast. It was only some bread and scrambled eggs. Tina Ma tried persuading Ananya to eat the food she made for Nikhil but Ananya refrained herself from it and made her own.

Later that day, when Ananya was reading in Nikhil's library, she got a text on her WhatsApp. It was from her friend Megan.

It read "results are out!!! Check it soon".

"Oh my god! I forgot about it" Ananya mentally said and rushed to check her results on her laptop. As it was loading Ananya couldn't keep still. She was tapping her legs and getting restless. Finally it loaded up and on screen it popped up that Ananya scored 95% meaning she got a first class honours. The date for Ananya's graduation also was mentioned. It was in two weeks time.

Ananya got so happy and excited for the graduation. Even though she wasn't on good terms with her mom and dad, she informed them. After all they were the ones who spent money for her education. They were so happy for Ananya. However, unfortunately they said they won't be able to make it to her graduation because of Shekar's health condition and her grandma was staying with them and somebody has to be there looking after her. She then informed the news to Varun who was happier than her.

Finally she decided to inform the news to Nikhil's family. They were all impressed with her and were happy. When Ananya told them her graduation date, Shekar said they won't be able to make it because of commitments they have at that time and said to take Nikhil.
Ananya tried to protest but Shekar was determined to send Nikhil with her. Finally Ananya agreed to it reluctantly. Within half an hour Shekar sent Ananya ticket itinerary of Nikhil and Ananya. Ananya sighed looking at it.

Around an hour after her call with Shekar, Nikhil marched into the house and started shouting at Ananya.

"I've never met a cunning lady like you in my life. Why hell are you making me come with you for your bloody graduation? It's ridiculous Ananya" Nikhil busted out at Ananya.

"Nikhil, I'm not bothered if you come with me or not. I tried protesting with your father but he didn't listen. He wants you to come with me.

My parents wouldn't be able to make it mainly because of dad's health conditions and my brother won't get leave if you're thinking why they can't come with me" Ananya said.

"For f**k sake Ananya, you're making my life more and more difficult. Because of you, the plans I have made with Shreya are ruined. Can you please get out of my life?" Said Nikhil, fuming.

"Nikhil, if you don't want to then don't come with me. I'll be happy not to see you in the happiest moment of my life and about getting out of your life, I'm ready to sign the papers as soon as you give it to me" Ananya said equally fuming.

"I don't have a choice. My father is forcing me to come with you" Nikhil said ignoring her latter statement.

"Well then deal with it. Stop whining like a kid. I can't change all the decisions your family takes. If you don't like the decisions your family takes for you, then make it clear to them. Not me." Ananya said and left.

Later that day when Ananya was reading a book, she heard someone entering the house. When Ananya went to have a better look, she saw Shreya holding hands with Nikhil and entering his bedroom. Ananya didn't want to admit that she felt a bit jealous seeing some girl holding her husband's hand.

Ananya became a bit restless wondering what's happening in that room because they were still inside even after two hours. But she forced her heart to ignore it and mind her own business. After spending some time in the garden, Ananya went to the kitchen to drink some water but there she noticed all the food she had made laying on the floor. The pots and plates had broken into so many pieces. She knew it was either Nikhil or Shreya.

Ananya decided to have a word with them. However, when she walked past her room, she noticed her bedroom door opened. Ananya got suspicious and went inside to see if everything was fine. There she saw her wardrobe opened and her clothes lying on the floor. Along with her clothes, her bed sheets were all on the floor. Her room looked like garbage because of the mess.

...............................................

How was this short chapter guys ? Let me know what you guys think of this chapter.

Who do you think ruined Ananyas room ?

How will Ananya react ?

What do you all think of Nikhil going to UK with Ananya ? What might happen there ?

Please vote and comment as it motivates a lot

Didnt get time to proof read this chapter so ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Also looking for a new cover guys...