Werewolf!SpainxChubby!Shrunken!Werecat!Reader

(Name) is a young girl and a Werecat as she has (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, she has (F/c) cat ears, (f/c) tail, she wears a (f/c) t-shirt and (f/c) pants, and her Werecat form her fur is (f/c). (Name) lives in the forest as she wondering around and just minding her business till she heard an all too familiar howl. She giggles as she knew of who it was and then the twin Werewolves appeared as one was light brown with a curl on the right and the other Werewolf was auburn with a curl on the left as (Name) said, “Hey Lovino, hey Feliciano.” “Ciao, bella/ragzza.” They both said and (Name) smiles as she changes into her Werecat form; she knew of why they were here as she starts to run as fast as she could. Both Lovino and Feliciano chases after (Name) as they would play this game almost every day.

(Name) continues to run as fast as she could as she laughs as she was having too much fun in this, but then there was a loud roar as they stopped running, and then a huge dragon that is a blond color with sky blue eyes appears in front of them as it was none other than Ludwig as he said, “Feliciano, there you are! You are late for your training!” “Ahhhh! I’m-a so-so sorry, Luddy!” Feliciano said as he was scared out of his mind even both Lovino and (Name) were scared as well since they were most likely in trouble as well; Ludwig looks over at the two as they freeze as Ludwig said, “You two are coming as well since you two are the one that made Feliciano late for his training.” Before (Name) and Lovino could say anything Ludwig lowers himself down and opens his mouth as wide as he could; gently scoop the three like baby crocodiles into his jaw. (Name), Lovino, and Feliciano were now inside of Ludwig’s jaw as they turned back to their human form; then Ludwig gently closes his mouth in so not to hurt them as he takes off in flying. It was hot in Ludwig’s mouth as they sat on his wet tongue and his sharp fangs surrounded them as they could easily see the back of his throat; then Lovino said, “I-a can’t believe this.” “What do you mean, Lovino?” (Name) said as she probably knows of why Lovino didn’t want to run into Ludwig, but Ludwig said, “Mein bruder has been looking for you, Lovino.” That answered (Name)’s question since Lovino is Ludwig’s older brother, Gilbert’s mate, and then Ludwig said, “And you (Name) apparently mein bruder’s friend Antonio vants to meet you.” “Well that explains why I have to come along as well.” (Name) said as even though she’d heard a lot from Lovino and Feliciano about their big brother, Antonio who is a Werewolf like them, but she wasn’t sure if she was ready to meet him.

In about a few more minutes, the three feel Ludwig starting to land, and then they felt Ludwig land as he lower himself down. Ludwig then opens his jaw as he sticks his tongue out as (Name), Lovino, and Feliciano slid out of his mouth. They slide out of his mouth and landed on the ground; then pour Lovino suddenly tackled down by a white blur as it was Gilbert in his half dragon form as he saying something in German that (Name) didn’t understand of what he was saying as Lovino was struggling to get out of Gilbert’s grip. (Name) giggles as Ludwig changes into his half dragon form and Feliciano went with him to train, but then an unfamiliar Spanish accent said, “So you must be the Werecat, (Full name), si.” (Name) turns around in looking behind her in seeing a man with brown messy hair, brown wolf’s ears on top of his head, green eyes, he was only wearing khaki pants shorts, he was a wolf’s tail stick out; (Name) said, “Y-Yes that’s me and I’m guessing your Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, Lovino’s and Feliciano’s older brother.” (Name) didn’t know of what was supposed to happen since they just now meet and then he suddenly smiles as he changes into his Werewolf; he pounces on top of (Name) as he starts to lick her face.

(Name) was laughing as it tickled her and then Antonio stops licking her face as he said as he was wagging his tail, “I’m so pleased to meet you, mi amor.” “M-Mi amor?” (Name) said as she was confused and then Antonio  said, “Mi amor it means my love in Spanish and I want you to be my mate, mi amor.” (Name) didn’t know of how to react as he goes to scoot and changes into her Werecat form; she was about to run when Antonio grabs (Name) by the scruff of her neck with his jaw. He then starts to speed walk back to his home as he has ahold of (Name) by her neck with his jaw and (Name) wasn’t sure about this since she just met him, but this is the same like what happen between Lovino and Gilbert.