Day 16

1/16/15
Dear diary,
First semester is finally over and I've made it through half of my junior year. It's hard to believe school is half over. It seriously feels like 10th grade just ended. When I graduate I'll be saying it feels like just yesterday I started 7th grade and tbh it feels like just yesterday I rode the bus to kindergarten for the first time. I'm really going to miss high school when I graduate but it's not so much the classmates I'll miss its the teachers. I seriously love all of the teachers at my school. I've only had 1 teacher in the 4 1/2 years I've been in high school (7th-12th is he at my school) that I haven't had a bond with other wise I feel like I get to know all my teachers personally. I know most of my teachers life outside of school and they know mine. Since I go to a smaller school I feel like the teachers just have a better connection with the students and they will be more likely to remember them in the future. I was voted student of the month and my picture will be put in the paper with some questions I had to answer and one of the questions was what your favorite part about school? I answered with I love all the amazing teachers. Call me a teachers pet but it's so true. I've had some of the best teachers.