Ariana's Plan

Ariana's POV
"Chloe! I have a plan so you can talk to everyone again. Except Dana since its her fault that you're dead. Wanna hear?" I asked Chloe. "Yes" she wrote. "Okay so I'll call everybody over here one by one and I'll say "wanna talk to Chloe" and they'll say "but Chloe's dead. That's not possible" and I'll say yes it is watch. Hi Chloe. And then you write "hi Ariana!" And I'll say "wanna talk to whoever is here?" and you say "yes please" and then I'll tell them to just talk and your voice is what you write. When they are done talking to you I'll say "okay you can go sit down again. Chloe will be right beside me at all times and if you want to talk to her just ask me. But there is one thing you can't do." And they'll say "what" and I'll say don't tell Dana. She's the reason that Chloe is dead so do not tell her. Now you can go sit back down. What do you think?" I asked Chloe. "I think it's a brilliant plan! I can't wait to put it into action!" Chloe wrote. "Lets tell Taylor last. She's Dana's sister so yeah" "fine by me" Chloe wrote. "Jennie! Can come here for a minute?" I asked Jenna. "Sure" she replied. She walked over to us and just about sat on Chloe. "Don't sit there!" I yelled. "Why?" Jenna asked me. "You'll find out in a minute. So wanna talk to Chloe again?" I asked her. "I wish. But she's dead" Jenna replied sadly. "Well it's possible to talk to her even though she's dead. Watch, hi Chloe!" I said "hey Ariana!" Chloe wrote. "Wanna talk to Jenna?" I asked her. "Yes I miss our hilarious conversations!" Chloe wrote. "Aaaaaaah! That's creepy!" Jenna screamed. "I know shhhhhhhh. Jenna just talk to Chloe like she's actually there. She is there. She's just not visible. Chloe's voice is what she writes. You can talk. Go ahead talk to her." I said to Jenna. "Okay," she said.