Prologue

Chloe's POV
I know just 2 weeks ago we made up 'The Unbreakable Trio' but neither of them go near me. The day after we made the trio they were nice and I thought we were all going to be together, but all the days after that, I felt like I didn't exist. That's how I got here in heaven. It's kind of a long story. Do you wanna hear it anyway? Of course you do. You know the first part of the story when I stormed out of the PSOD and ran all the way home. I'll go from what really happened when I ran into the house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the knife. I ran up to my room with the knife. I stopped in the very middle of the room. I know I said that I started cutting my wrist, but the truth is, I stabbed my wrist and the knife went straight through it. I pulled the knife out of my arm screaming in pain. Then I held the knife in front of me, took a deep breath and stabbed myself in the heart I screamed before it even hit me and died immediately. I fell to the ground. My soul was lifting up out of my body. Ariana burst into the room and saw me dead on the floor with the knife in my chest and burst into tears and screams. After she calmed down a little she came over to me. She pulled the knife out of my chest and looked at it. She looked mad. She threw the knife out the window yelling "why were knives even invented? I hate you!" Then she lay on me crying. She laid there for like an hour. My mom came into the room and Ariana looked at her with a sad look in her eye and my mom also burst into tears. Ariana laid back down on me and my mom came over and called the ambulance. She didn't have to. I was already dead. There you have it. The short version of what happened. I killed myself because of my so-called friends. I shouldn't have. Because now that I'm dead, I know that Ariana really did care. I'm Chloe Waters, and this is what happened after I died.