chapter 17

Okay sorry for no updates my phone broke and I have been out of a laptop so I haven't been able to update but guess what here is a surprise update and now I will make them regularly so I hope you all love me now  :)

Like and comment

****************

I looked over to see Zac bleeding and knocked out. I dug in my pocket for my phone calling Chris but he wasn't answering. I could hear sirens in the distance and knew I had to get me and Zac out of there. I unbundled my seat belt and struggled to get out of the car pulling Zac out with me.

"Do you really think I was going to let you slip away so easily Vivian." I heard the rouge behind me and spun to face him. He had a mocking expression on his smug face and I just wanted to erase that look completely.

I stood up straight ready to protect Zac but he just laughed at me. "You don't have enough strength to fight me. The silver coarsing through your body is weakening you. You can't heal and that alone is making you weak." He said and I gritted my teeth.

My wound was pouring blood and I could feel it running down my side but I wasn't giving up without a fight. I could hear the change in Zac's breathing as he came too.

"Trust me rouge, I'm not as weak as you would like me to be. I have people all around me that will stand beside me and protect me. I hold more power in me than even some of the most powerful alphas, so if you enjoy your Little life with your pack of rouges then I suggest you leave now." I said lacing as much power as i could into my voice and I saw him back away.

The sirens were getting closer and the rouge looked from me to the direction of the sirens. He sent me one last glare before running into the woods.

I turned to Zac and he was getting up propping himself up on the car. "Come on we have to go." I said and struggled to shift. It took a lot of my strength but I managed and Zac was in wolf form as we ran in tho opposite direction of the rouge.

We got as far from the wreck as we could before I clasped on the ground. Zac stood over me as i tried to regain my strength and get up but I couldn't move.

"Chris help." I used our mind link hoping he could still hear me. I was weak and growing weaker by the second.

"Vivian..... where are you?" I heard his worried voice in my head.

"What's wrong love?"

"We are in the woods somewhere. There was an accident." I replied back to him. "im weak and can't stay consious much longer." I could feel myself fading into the darkness and I whimpered up at Zac before closing my eyes and letting it consume me.

*************

I could hear growling around me and struggled to open my eyes. When I finally managed to get them open I looked around me and found a familiar wolf standing in front of Zac. Zac stood over me crouched down ready to protect me at all costs.

"Stop."

I struggled to get out pushing myself up into a sitting position clutching my side. Zac turned and looked at me trying to cover my body from the new wolf. His nose nudged at my hand and I reluctantly moved it so he could see the gash in my side.

It was only getting worse and I could feel the damage the silver was doing throught my body. The other wolf turned and walked behind a tree coming out a few seconds later in human form with an extra shirt and shorts. Zac quickly shifted slipping into the shorts then turned to me and slipped the shirt over my head.

"Why are you in my territory?" Asked the wolf that had been so kind to give us clothing. Zac turned to him ready to snap but I grabbed his arm. He looked back at me and I smilled before looking at the leader of the pack whose territory sat next to my old pack.

"We had an accident on the highway and a rouge caused us to wreck our car. I am the retired Alphas daughter of the neighboring pack but was banned when I was rejected so I left. I found a new pack and we were heading there when the accident happened. Please Alpha Shane I am severly Injured and the rouge poisoned me with silver. I need help but I cant let coles pack know I am Injured." I said sincerely.

I remebered him from school before I left the pack and he was always one to stay out of the mistreatment I took on a daily basis. "If you could just help me and I will tell you more In a more secure place."  I promised.

He scutinized us for a few more minutes before nodding. "Carry her and follow me, we arent far from the pack house."  He said and I smiled nodding In thanks.

I let out a quiet gasp as zac picked me up and my vision slowly began to blur. I knew I was going to pass oyt again but I needed to tell zac something before I did.

" Zac you can trust him,get Is a good guy and good alpha. Call Chris when we get to the pack house let him know we are safe but rwmain there to keep from raising suspision. I will call him as soon as I have recovered some." I said weekly looking up Into his woried gaze. Zac might be a beta but he Is more like a brother to me than anything else.

"I will Luna, now rest we will talk to the Alpha after you have been treated and have some of your strengh back." He whispered with a small smile on his lips. I rested my head on his shoulder as I let the darkness consume me.

***********

I hope you enjoyed it may not have been the best and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspelled words. Comment and like please!!!!! I don't know what people really think about my story and I would love to have opinions. Thank you :)