The Way

Sometimes as I walk through the valley of shadows, certain thoughts pass through my head. "Are you really walking through the right path?" "Are you truely serving the sovereign Lord?" That's when I have a reason to lift my head up and say, "Yes I am!".  Nothing can stop me from where I am going and what I am going to recieve. As I walked through the streets, and and ask myself, "Lord, what is the right way?". "Where will we end up?" And that's when I saw a strong shining light appear in my presence that I had to look away. I hear this sweet yet soft and thunder like voice... Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Immediately I fell to the floor in reverence to Him. Tears running down my cheek.  

        I never thought that God, out of his love and grace, would permit me to hear his voice. Give me one more chance at a never ending life. Joy, love, care, amazement filled my empty heart. Not alone anymore was the only thing that I could think of. 

        That night was the most life changing experience I ever had. I had to yell it to the world, "JESUS LIVES. JESUS LOVES ME!!" No one will EVER seperate us from God's true love. God will fulfill his purpose in me and you.

        So, don't ever let anyone tell you that you dont have a purpose in this world. Cause you definately do. God has prepared a path in front of you, so you can reach your blessings and walk through the right path which is Christ. Never think of yourself as a "nothing" because you are something. You're a precious gem in God's eyes. You are a prince/princess.

         "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)