Part 1 of Luke (Dirty)

I walked outside of my decently sized house on my dad's farm, I made a beeline for the horse stables where my horse, shadow, was probably waiting for his daily ride. but I stopped in my tracks when I heard my dad talking to an unfamiliar voice. "I don't know how she's gonna feel about this yet, she's had him for so long. I don't know if she will want another horse once he's gone in a few days or what." I heard my dad say. and at that point I almost burst into tears as I walked slowly and quietly into site. "I know, Sir. I don't want to do this, but it is necessa-"

"W-what's necessary" I said quietly

"Oh uhm, well sweetheart, you see. shadow has to-"

"No! no he doesn't, what's wrong with shadow? Last time I checked, which has been everyday for 3 years strait, he was perfectly fine!"

"Well, (y/n), you see. He's getting too old to- to help around now a-days. and what's the point in having an animal I-"

"NO! No no no no no noooooo!"

I ran off in complete shock and fear that he would ever even think of suck a thing.

"Wait! Ma'am, wait up" I heard the strange boy who had come to my ranch just to kill my horse.

As he caught up to me and tried to grab my at to stop me from running away I turned around and shoved him. hard.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO MAKE YOU JUST FUCKING WALK IN ON MY RACH AND WANNA KILL MY FUCKING HORSE" I screamed at him while pushing on his chest again.

"Hey now, I didn't just walk I on your ranch. Your dad called me in here. now I didn't come here just to kill your horse and it wasn't my intentions to either, so love I think you might want to calm down"

"CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM FOWN WHEN SOME STRANGER IS GONNA KILL MY ONLY FRIEND JUST BECAUSE HE'S NOT A CULT ANYMORE!" I said getting in his face while shoving him, yet again and just breaking down into tears.
"Love, I'm sorry. I never meant to upset you." he said while trying to rap his arms around me in a hug, which I didn't try and deny.

Want me to make you feel better?" He said in a very low and raspy voice

I just laughed
"If you think whatever you're trying to pull is gonna make me feel better. you're fucking wrong."

" I wouldn't be so sure about that, love." he said sounding rather sexy. but now was not the time

"I can make you forget about the pain. I can make you feel so good"

My breathe hitched in my throat.
Did I want him? No. I couldn't want him. I don't even know his name.

"Are you gonna let me make you feel good, babygirl? Hm, are you?" He said lightly and quickly ghosting his lips over my jawline

"Are you gonna let me take care of you?"

I couldn't speak even if I tried to. so I just nodded slightly

"Say it for me, sweety. Say how much you want me to make the wetness go away"

"I want you." I whispered

"That a girl." He said as he kissed a spot right on my jawline lightly causing me to whimper

"We better not do this in the middle of a field. Dad's little girl might get caught" he said pulling away from me and grabbing my arm leading me away from the field

..

He led me inside of the barn where we keep the hay
And slammed me against the wooden wall causing a painful groan to fall from my mouth

"Tell me, love, have you ever done anything like this before" he mumbled while attacking my neck with his perfect pierced lips

"N-no" I said quite embarrassed

But when I looked down and saw the smirk on his face it made me feel a tad bit better

"Good. that means I get to teach you. are you gonna be a good girl for me? Are you gonna obey, and be a good little student for me?"

"Y-yes Sir." I said trying to play my roll

"By the way..my names Luke. I thought you'd like to know who's name to scream" Luke said before ripping my shirt open
I thanked God I was wearing a flannel.