~2~

~Elsa's pov~

I sat on my ice throne in my ice castle thinking as the Olaf was chasing the little snowmen. I sighed. What does it mean to help them? Who's them? My head kept tracing 'them' back to the kids in Arendelle. I shook my head and walked to my balcony. I looked at the sky and started singing 'into the unknown' softly. I made a blast of snow in the air. The kids did want a snow day. I looked into the distance and saw something unfamiliar. What is that?

~Jake Frost's pov~

"Hurry up!" North yelled. He has been waiting for his cookies for about fifty minutes now. Bunny, Tooth, and sandy came into the room. I looked at them and nodded. 

"What's up you guys?" Bunny shook his head and looked at North.

"We have a problem North."

"I know...the elves are taking too long for my cookies. I feel it in my belly." He said holding his stomach. Tooth flied forward.

"No. Pitch is back." She said looking serious. I looked at North. He shook his head.

"Pitch...?" He asked in disbelief. Tooth nodded.

"Impossible! We beat Pitch 6 years ago! It usually takes a while for him to come back. Right?" I said leaning on my stick. Then I noticed Sandy was trying to say something but I looked away outside.

"Manny...is choosing a new guardian." North said looking at the moon. Sandy got mad and crossed his arms. I laughed a bit at his reaction. He held up his fist to me and back up.

"Who is it?" Bunny asked. Tooth flied around. "The Leprechaun?"

"Give up on the Leprechaun Tooth." Bunny said annoyed. The light was forming a form. It looked like a woman. Then the vision got clearer. It was a woman. She had platinum blonde hair and she was creating....ice.

(This is what they were seeing. I couldn't find a picture that looked cute with her using magic and in her white dress in Frozen 2 ...😟)

"Elsa, the ice queen or the fifth sprit of nature

"Elsa, the ice queen or the fifth sprit of nature..." North said. I looked closer to see that she looked familiar. I squinted my eyes. 

"She looks familiar..." I said out loud. Tooth looked at me.

"What do you mean?" As she said that my eyes widened. "Arendelle..." I whispered.

"Isn't she the Princess of Arendelle? The one who never left the castle. Last time the public saw her was when she was little." I said looking at North. "Now I know why she hid." Everybody's eyes went down. Was it something I said? North put his hand on my shoulder.

"Elsa did not have a good childhood, her childhood was mostly fear. She had no contact with anyone because of her powers. She thought they were a curse. We tried all we could to give her a good childhood but our methods didn't work out. The only reason she stopped living in fear was because of her sister, Anna." He looked at me straight in the eyes. "Have you heard of the great freezing and thawing?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Let me explain. One day Elsa became of age to turn Queen so she had a coronation at the coronation Anna took away her glove that she was wearing. The gloves helped Elsa conceal her powers. Elsa got mad and lost control. Everyone looked at her and was frightened of what she could do. She froze the fjord causing Arendelle to go into a winter when it was summer. She ran away to the mountains and made a huge ice palace to stay there forever. In the end she ended going back to Arendelle with her sister unfreezing Arendelle from it's eternal winter. And that was just the beginning of her story or legacy." He explained. He grabbed a snow globe.

"Show me Elsa." He spoke to it. The snow globe showed riding....a water horse?

"Is that a horse?" I said looking at it. Bunny laughed."

"Mate, that's the water spirit. There are five spirits in total." Bunny said pointing at it. " There's Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, and finally Ice which is Elsa." I nodded even though I was very confused. The snow globe changed and showed Elsa again.

"And that is also Elsa but when she found out she was a spirit."

"We must go get her now

"We must go get her now. She can help us defeat Pitch and she would be a lovely addition to the team!" Tooth said flying around. The little tooth fairies flied around in joy.

"Okay let's go get Elsa." North said looking at Bunny.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

»810 Words«