Chapter 25

Where you been.? I asked Martavion sitting up as he finally entered the room. It was going on 3am and he was just getting home.

Take care of business. He said as he placed his gun on the dresser with some money and a bag of weed.

What kinda business.? I asked standing up.

Business Mag, what's this about I'm tired.?!

I ran into yo lil bitch today.!

Who my bitch.? He asked going into the bathroom.

Little miss kity Kat.! I said folding my arms and following behind him standing in the doorway as he undressed.

That ain't my bitch, yo watch yo mouth.! He said as he started to pee.

Nah you watch it cause she got me fucked up.

Yeah and from the sounds of it you had her fucked up to from what Marcus said.

And what did he say.

That the bitch was damn near in tears cause you popped on her ass.

I ain't do shit I told the bitch how it was cause she came at me first and sideways. I don't know what kinda dick you be giving out but these bitches is losing they marbles.

I ain't giving no dick out. I'm only fucking on you. Why is that so hard to believe.?

Because you was a hoe.!

And people change Magic.! He said before getting in the bed.

Change my ass.! Whatever.

Shut the fuck up and lay down before I stick my dick down yo throat.!

You ain't gone do shit.

You right I'm tired go to sleep.

No:!

Than stay up I don't give a fuck.!

I rolled my eyes and layed down beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his hand on my stomach and the baby started to move. It's like she knew exactly when her daddy was near because she balled up right on the side he was on. He fell right to sleep but I couldn't sleep at all. I layed there woke on my phone ordering shit from A'different Vibe. They had some cute as baby outfits and sweat suits so I couldn't help but order them. I really needed to start getting stuff for my baby girl and that's what was on the agenda to do for today. I needed to go to BuyBuy baby and get a car seat and stroller. Clothes, diapers, wipes, a basenett for our room and a crib for her. Wow I needed to come up with a theme for the room. I snuck out of bed and went into the room across from his and turned the light on. He used this room for closet space. But tomorrow this was a nursery set for a princess.! She had a bathroom connect to the room and a counter with a sink in it and cabinets above it. I sat on the floor trying to envision on how I wanted this to go.

I really need to come up with a name for her. I started saying random names and I don't think she liked those because she kept moving around. "Majesty.?!" I smiled and I didn't feel anything. I really liked the name Majesty.!

What are you doing in here.? Martavion asked standing behind me. I looked up from my phone which my eyes where glued to for hours. I was researching and reading almost everything about babies and looking up baby stuff. My eyes was hurting soon as I looked at him. The sun was bright and shining and I looked like a zombie.

I was thinking this could be the baby room and I was designing it in my head.

How long you been in here.?

I don't know what time is it.?

It's 8am.! You look crazy tired.

Wow I gotta get dress and go to the store. I gotta start getting baby stuff to baby proof this room.

No what you need to do is calm down and lay down.

No I'm fine.! I'm ready me and Majesty are ready for the day.!

Majesty.?!

Yeah I really like the name Majesty. And when I call her that I think she likes it to that's the only name she didn't kick crazy too.

That's cute,Magic and Majesty.! My babies.! He smiled kissing me.

You like it really.?

Yeah I do.!

Can we go baby shopping please.!

When.?

Now!.

Yeah get dress.! I ran to the room and sat on the bed I had to think about what I was gonna wear today. I layed back looking at the ceiling and my eyes began to close.

_______________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

What the fuck taking her ass so long.?  I ran up the stairs and it was quiet as hell. "Baby.?!" "Baby.!" I walked into the room and she was knocked the fuck out. Snoring and all. I laughed a little bit and pulled the covers over her. I knew her ass was tired as fuck. I plugged her phone into the charger. And she had 3 text messages from the same number. "This Ahkhi this my new number I miss you.!" The message said. I looked at her than sat the phone down. My phone started ringing and I had to take this call. I sat the phone down and walked out the house. It all makes sense now. Bitches always wanna accuse you of doing something and whole time it's really them.

Hello.! I said answering.

Meet me now.! The other person on the phone said before hanging up. I grabbed the blunt out my tray and sparked up before pulling off.