Locked Out Of Heaven - A Bruno Mars Love Story

Chapter One**

Naomi's POV

"Naomi?" I hear Dane's voice over the phone. I hear the tone in his voice... And it scares me...

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry, but... I think we should break up... You know, see other people...?"

"Why?" I ask.

"I just don't love you anymore... The feelings aren't there."

"But, Dane, I-"

"I'm sorry."

And then, he hangs up on me. Before I could tell him I'm pregnant. With his child.

I set my phone down and sit on the couch. I slowly realize what's happening.

I'm going to have a baby... And I'm going to do it alone...

Bruno's POV

I rub my eyes and look to my left. My "date" from last night is already gone. She left a note.

"Bruno,

Thanks for last night. You were amazing. I'll call you, okay?

-Samantha"

Ha. Yeah, right. She won't call me.

I get up out of bed, still naked, and check my wallet. All of my money's gone, except for one 20. Of course.

I roll my eyes and throw my wallet down. Why do I keep doing this to myself every single night?

I walk over to the dresser drawers and grab a pair of boxers, jeans, and my plaid flannel shirt. I get dressed and put on my converse. I start to grab my car keys, then set them back down and leave my phone with them. I walk out of my house and down the road. I walk until I don't think I know where I am.

I go into this little corner store. A cute, brunette girl with green eyes looks up at me and smiles as I walk in. "You're Bruno Mars!" she exclaims.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"How can I help you?" she asks.

"Um, how much is a coffee here?" I reply.

"For you? It's on the house."

No. I don't want anything free. I want to pay. I want to be a normal person. "That's fine, I'll pay," I reply.

"Oh, no. I insist," she doesn't understand.

"No, I want to pay," I try to tell her.

"Why on earth would you want to pay?"

"I just do, okay?"

"Well, okay, then," she says, obviously confused.

I check my pants for my wallet, but come up empty handed. "Oh, shit."

"What's wrong?" the lady asks me.

"I forgot my wallet at home..."

"Oh, that's okay. Maybe you could pay in a different way?" she smirks at me.

I raise an eyebrow at her.

Naomi's POV

I grab my phone and text my best friend, Eric.

N: Hey

E: What's up?

N: Nothing... Can u come over?

E: Sure is something wrong?

N: Uh just hurry over ok?

E: Ok I'll be right over.