All I want For Christmas is You~Finland

You shot out of bed and ran out of your room door with the happiest grin plastered across your face. "OH MY SANTA IT'S MOTHERTRUCKING CHRISTMAS EVE! MATHIAS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?" you shouted as you ran down the hallway. Mathias burst from his room and shouted, "HELLS YEAH I DO! WHERE IS YOUR BF TINO AT! I BE WANTIN' ME SOME CHRISTMAS STUFF!" The two of you bolted down the hallway, both with your pajamas on, while screaming what you two want to each other. It was that time of year in the Nordic household where the five of you get to tell Tino what you all wanted for Christmas in the morning. You found that this was one of the perks of dating the Santa Claus and you favored the fun of telling him what you wanted; every year you did get what you wanted too, no matter how expensive it was, you got it. Which was cool but you had no idea how he got it or where it came from and when you asked him about it, he would always shush you and tell you, "It's magic!" 

As you ran down the hallway, you ran into Berwald as he just put his glasses on and finished his stretching. "WATCH OUT, BEAR!" you shouted, using his nickname that he really hated. The two of you fell on the floor with him on top of you and you squirming to get to Tino's office as fast as possible. "Let me up, Swedish Fish!" you said as you writhed from underneath him. You looked up and saw Mathias leap over the two of you as he stuck his tongue out. "I'm getting there first!" he said as he rounded a corner. "No! Let me up, Ikea!" you said to him. "If you be quiet I will." he grumbled out. You crossed you arms and said, "Fine." "Good. Now go ask your boyfriend what you want for Christmas." he said as he let you free. "HELLS YEAH! SEE YA LATER, SWEDE!" you shouted in his face. He glared at you and breathed out, "Why do I even bother..."

You met with Mathias in front of Tino's office and raised a fist to knock on the door. "I'm just about done with the rest of the world, Mathias. Give me five more minutes before I can get what you want." Tino called out in his thick Finnish accent. "But it is I, your girlfriend Santa!" you called out. You heard shuffling on the other side of the door and soon was face to face with your tired boyfriend, Tino. He pulled you into the room and shut the brown door in front of Mathias's face. "Not fair!" he shouted. "He can wait. Now," Tino sat down in his swivel chair and pat his lap, "sit in Santa's lap and tell me what you want for Christmas, little girl." You smiled at him and laughed at how he was sort of dressed in a Santa-like outfit. Tino had on red pajama pants with black slippers and white t-shirt with a red button up night shirt on top. You sat in his lap and said, "Well Santa, I want a (insert band) CD, a pet hedgehog, clothes, books, and another happy year with my amazing boyfriend!" Tino nodded his head then hugged you tightly. "I can assure you that you're getting none of that this year!" he said with a smile. You gasped. This was the first time you've heard him said that! "Wh-what?" you stammered out. It shocked you that you weren't getting what you wanted for Christmas and it really did put you in a sour mood, like a child. You crossed your arms and stuck out your lip. "What you're getting is a million times better than what you listed! Just wait until morning to see!" Tino said happily. You turned your head away and ignored him. "(Name)... just trust me on this, rakas[1]. Your gift is amazing." Tino pulled your face to his and he kissed you with passion. He pulled away with a smile and caressed your cheek. "Don't be mad now! It's Christmas Eve! Can you make those cookies you made like last year for me? Please?" he asked. You sighed and gave in. It was hard to be mad at Tino for a long time. "Yeah I will... don't stay locked in here for too long, okay?" you kissed his cheek before leaving the room.

It was Christmas Day and what Tino got for you was eating you alive. You waited until the alarm clock read 8:00 so that you could get up, get dressed, and help the guys with cooking. As you looked through your closet, you picked out that one outfit you saved just for this occasion and practically squealed at how cute it was. "Tino will just love this on me!" you said to yourself.

When your shower was over, you put your hair up in those two minute buns(or if your hair is short, you wore it down) and quickly put on the white lace stockings, the red dress, then started up some simple makeup. After that was done, you put on your tan booties then a white knitted sweater. "I look hot! Let me Snapchat some selfies really fast..." you said as you took some pictures and sent them to Scatty and the rest of the girls including Lily; somehow and somewhere Vash allowed her with a phone which surprised the whole world. 

You stepped into the family room and met with everyone except for Tino, who was sleeping from his last night trip, and watched them open gifts. Everyone was dressed, which surprised you for today but you remembered that it was the Nordic's turn to throw a Christmas party, and they chose to go with a classy look except for Mathias. Everyone wore a sweater vest or a button down dress shirt but Mathias decided to wear a green sweater with Jesus on it that said, "Birthday Boy!". You laughed at it and he smiled when you took notice of it. "I love this sweater, (Name)! I couldn't wear it last year because of Ludwig and his simple boring party but this year is gonna be awesome!" he said. "Like mein awesome self?" said the voice of one of your top ten friend's list. "GILLY!" you shouted as you ran to the albino man. You jumped at him in a hug and he spun your around. "I have something for you!" he handed you a carefully wrapped gift. Immediately, you unwrapped the gift and gasped. "I've been needing a new phone case that actually protects my phone! Thanks, Gil!" you hugged the Prussian and instantly put the case on your phone. "Ja, your phone makes my phone want to shatter! It's so broken! I'm amazed that your fingers aren't bleeding yet!" he commented upon seeing the damaged device. 

The party was in full swing and you enjoyed it so far. Your female friends were with you in a small group and the guys were out drinking spiked eggnog but you noticed that Tino wasn't out there. It put you in a slightly sad mood as you looked around for the blonde male but sighed when you couldn't find him. "Yo, (Name)! You listening?" asked Scatty as she nudged your side. You jumped and turned to face her with a forced smile on your face. "Yeah yeah." you replied. She put her hands on her hips and eyed you. "Don't lie to mother of magic. You're upset and you can't be upset on Christmas!" You sighed and said, "Yeah I know but I didn't get any gifts and I can't find Tino!" Just as the words came out of your mouth, the front door was kicked in and walked in Tino dressed as Santa with his hands on his hips. Everyone turned their heads to face him but then looked at you with smiles across their faces. You found it creepy as the room went silent and everyone smiled and stared at you. Tino sat on Berwald's reclining sofa, patted his lap, and beckoned you over. Awkwardly, you walked over and sat in Tino's lap as he took your hands in his then said, "I love you, (Name), and you've made Santa Claus the happiest man in the world! So this year, Iplan to give you the best Christmas gift in the world!" Tino went through a pocket in his red pants then pulled out a tiny wrapped box. You took it in surprise and unwrapped it carefully then took out a silver ring engraved with "I love you" in Finnish. With a gasp, you felt tears prick your eyes and then looked to Tino. "Marry me, (Name)?" You nodded your head and hugged him with a kiss. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
UGH!!!! MY LAPTOP IS SUCH A DUMMKOPF! SCHEISSEKOPF! ARSCHLOCH! ACH MEIN GOTT!!!!! Es tut mir Leid.... I'm just mad at this thing..... but I'm sorry for the lateness and such but please...continue to read and don't forget to send in those requests because without them, what purpose would these stories serve????
[1] Love