heather//vaL-

Leos alive, mystery person alive, piper is alive.

I still remember third of December, leo thought to himself, he valued that day, it made him realise something. His relationship with calypso had came to an end, he had expected he would be sad the whole day, instead, third December...that day,he realised,maybe he wasn't in love with Calypso...What If-he shook the thought away. He was hurt.

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better

Was it one cold cold night...he smiled to himself while looking out from the window, the water dropletes of dew still collected on the leaflets, beautiful sight, he sighed

On me, than it did you, only if you knew
How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes.

Third December. It ruined his life. But was it ruined? Those blue sky like eyes....no,Leo.

As she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky

"Then she walked in. She was my best friend. I would do anything for her. Give up on my everything' He thought, he had given up on his everything, as his sore eyes from awaken nights and restless relentless days, formed tears, he wiped them off with his sleeve "it's worthless..."  He mumbled

She's got you mesmerized
While I die

August 31st. Maybe he had realised this. He should have understood. When the explosion happened, his mind was stuck on protection of him. The one who didn't belong to him. He was Hers. Not his. His....Who was his? No one. Calypso left, percy and Annabeth, Frank and Hazel, countless names....all left.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty

"Youre eyes...they are beautiful leo' said the drunk one, Leo sighed "you're not sober..." "You're so beautiful..." "PERCY! Help me!" Leo called till the drunk one pit his hand on Leo's mouth 'sssh" He said and leaned in, and their lips touched. "You're beautiful" He mumbled, and then, it was back to usual.

You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester

"Why is it so cold her?' She chuckled 'what did you expect, huh?" Leo said, till the one he wanted wrapped his hands around her, "it's cold,  take this", he smiled, "what a gentleman" she said rolling her eyes as she fit her hands in the sleeves, they shared a short kiss. Those lips which had kissed Leos not even a week ago...

But you like her better
Wish I were Heather

Watch as she stands with her holding your hand

"Were going on a date!" She smiled and looked at Leo enthusiastically, he clapped for his best friend, he was happy, but was he..., when she left, he looked at himself in one of those mirrors and looked at his eyes, "he called them beautiful..." He said, but now they were bloody red from all the crying the boy had went through these all many dark deep sad alone lonely nights.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

They returned to camp, it was a cold day,she was stuttering, he smiled, oh that beautiful smile...and placed a arm around her shoulder. Leo winced at the sight, but smiled at them "congratulations again guys" He smiled and walked off, wiping his tears, She got worried, and raced after him..

But how could i hate her, shes such an angel....

She walked to him...'Leo...you've been distant lately...what's wrong?" She asked as she looked at him, with her kladeoscopic eyes, leo coudnt look in them before totally getting mesmerized. "It's nothing..." He smiled reassuringly, but then he walked in, "hey..." He smiled, leo sighed "ihave work" He said and walked away wiping his sore eyes.

But then again, kinda wish she were dead.

"Why don't you leave me alone!" He said crying "Leo look, you've been distant lately, let me-" "NO! YOU'LL HATE ME IF I TELL YOU-" he screamed, she said something like "i...I see, i-I will see you later-...' she said. Leo had ripped of all their pictures as a trio. "We'll keep them protected, and no one can do that better than Mr.mechanic here' He had nudged him. Leo had blushed "okay geez-" He smiled, he took the picture collection. Sorry to let you down.

As she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky
She's got you mesmerized
While I die

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like her better
I wish I were Heather

Wish I were ....

He was about to okay the last word when he  heard 'Leo!', leo looked back, "oh- um- yeah nico?" Leo asked. "Jason and Piper, they broke up!" He gasped  "WHAT?" leo said choking on his water. 'T-they are still friends, piper and c-calypso fell in love!" Nico said catching his breath 'Um, okay, why should taht concern me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. 'I-its Jason, h-he confesses that he is in love with-" "why is taht any of my concern either?" He asked. "WITH YOU-' Nico finished. Leo sighed and handed him a note he kept in his diary. He took his diary, took a suitcase, gave nico a salute, and winked before the suitcase turned in to full size festus, and he was off.

Jason unfolded the paper.

You're late  grace, but don't worry you still have time, but it depends. Can you find me? If you can, then maybe I can give it a thought. Vaya con queso! Mah luv to harley and mah hephaestus sibs

~Leo valdez.