Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Allisons Pov

After David’s confession last night and my telling of the rape, I feel a whole lot better.  For the first time in a while I feel complete, because of the whole soul mate thing maybe, I don’t know.  

I do however know that with each passing day, I’m falling more and more in love with him.  Emily is changing as well, she happy and I think it’s because she has her mate Alex.  It’s a little unsettling because of the age difference, but if she’s safe and happy I am okay with their relationship.  

I sighed in content and happiness and curled into David’s warm embrace.  It was currently five thirty in the morning and I have no idea why I’m awake.  ‘Hmm..’ I think to myself.  ‘Maybe ill spend the day with Emily, we can have a girls day out.’

David shifted in his sleep, his long hair tickling my face causing me to laugh and come out of my thoughts.   He wrapped his arms around me trapping me in his embrace, his toned body flush against mine.  

I wonder what it would feel like if we were cuddling like this naked…. Just the thought turned me on.  I’ve got to stop thinking like that.  What has this boy turned me into? 

I don’t think I will ever get tired or seeing his face, feeling his touch, his laugh when I say something a little dingy, and oh jeez his eyes.  They enchant me to no end.  How did I ever end up with someone so perfect.  

I’m just a nobody with  messed up life.  What if.. he gets tired of me.  

Countless thoughts of him leaving me coursed through my head.

A tear fell down my face as I unwound myself from his hold and headed to the bathroom, the time almost being six.  

I locked the door and stripped off my clothes looking at myself in the full length mirror.  Rus’s words repeating themselves in my head over and over. 

Slut.  Bitch.  Pathetic.  Worthless.  Ugly.  I kept hearing ugly.  Was I really that terrible looking?  Yes.  

I took a shower then got dressed, the heavy thoughts still going though my head.  It was about six-forty and Emily should be waking up.  I went into the guest bedroom she was staying in and found her sleeping with Alex.  They are so cute!!!

I couldn’t bare to wake her so I went into the kitchen for a glass of water.  My cup was almost filled when arms snaked their way around my waist and my neck was adorned with kisses.  He brushed his lips over my mark making my knees go week.  

I turned around in his grasp and eagerly pulled his face to mine in a heated kiss.  Our lips moved together perfectly.  I gained some confidence from somewhere and tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth making him groan, his ‘friend’ growing hard in his sleep pants.  

I pulled away first to embarrassed to continue or look at him.  

“Well, goodmorning love.” he greeted.

“Morning.” I blushed.  “I want to go back to school tomorrow”

“Are you sure you’re ready for that?” He looked at me with concern.  I nodded.  

“Alright then, what shall we do today Aly?”

“Well, i-I was hoping I could go shopping, I h-have some money back at my.. old house.  I need to get Em-emily some new clothes, she has been growing.” Why was I stuttering so much?  I could tell he sensed my nervousness.  

“No, you are never going back there.” he said sternly.

“But, she needs things!” I argued.

“I’m sure Alex will take good care of her, and as for you I will buy everything you need so we will be going to the mall and Target in a little while.”

“What!” I exclaimed. “No way I’m letting you buy me stuff, I wont feel right.” I frowned.   I didn’t want him to think I was using him for his shelter and money.  I mean, it was obviously he was well off.  

“Money is not an issue for me baby.” He said sweetly drawing me into his chest.  

“ALY!” Emily exclaimed from Alex’s arms.  “Alex says were going shopping today, can I go? Can I? Can I please?” 

“Yeah of course.” I told her, then directed at Alex “Only what’s necessary.”

“Uhh..Yeah sure.” He said in yeah-right kind of tone.  

****

After lounging around a couple of hours later we all left the house in separate cars.  Me and David were headed to Target I think he said.  

He bought me things that I needed like shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, a toothbrush, some tampons, socks, a little bit of make up, and few other things.   WE then headed to the mall because apparently my current wardrobe wasn’t working for me. 

We went to forever 21, urban outfitters, pac sun, and dillard’s.  I was NOT happy bout the amount of money he spent, and by the time we got home it was dark outside.  

I hadn’t heard from Emily all day and I missed her, I was anxious to see what kind of stuff she got.  

I stopped David from getting out the car by grabbing his hand, making him look at me.  

“I just want to say thank you for everything you’ve done for me.  I’m so grateful to have you in my life, an-and I know I not the prettiest or easiest person to be with but I love you, so much and I just.. I” I couldn’t finish my sentence so I just looked away from his gaze.

He took both of my hands in his.  “Look at me,” He spoke softly, “There is no one better that could have asked for.  I have never met someone so beautiful on the inside and out like you are.  There isn’t a moment that goes by that I don’t think about you.  You’re everything to me and more.  I love you and I don’t want you to ever forget that, okay? “

I was speechless. My heart filled with warmth as I nodded.  

“Will you go on a date with me Friday night? He questioned me shyly.

“Yes,” I smiles at him, “I would like that a lot.”

He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his soft lips to mine.  I kissed him back, smiling into it.  All my doubts completely erased from my mind when he pulled away and looked at me. 

We got out the car and brought the bags inside making five trips. Five!

“Hey, babe there’s one more bag ill go get it.” I said.

“Hurry back love. “ He winked.

I went all the way down the stairs, past the kitchen and into the garage.  The car door was already open, that’s strange I could have swore I closed it.  

I ducked inside my head to fetch the bag when I noticed a folded sheet of paper on the seat. 

It read:  You’ll be back to us, and you sister will get it just as bad as you.

-Rus

All the blood drained from my face. He-he, how did he find me? What if he hurts David or Travis, or Alex.  Oh god I can’t let that happen.  I can’t believe he threatened Emily.  Ill never let him touch her.

I went from being scared to angry in a matter of seconds.  

I slammed the car door shut, cooling off before I went inside.  I can’t tell David about this. 

I’ll give myself up before I put him or Emily in danger.

A/N 

so i know its been a really long while but sorry about that.  I hope you like it because it is now 1 Am but i wanted to keep my promise.  I need you guys opinion though, would yall want a sex sceend between ally and david? i want to write one but im unsure so give me some feedback, yeah? 

ANd please vote and fan if you like the story, it means a lot to me!!!

ALso, Alex is on the right i think, maybe the left :P