Chapter 16: Graduation

Warm rays of sunlight streamed through the half-open curtains and reached Monty's face as he slept. The light made the freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose a little more noticeable, and Winston was incapable of taking his eyes away from him to go get breakfast. He was still thinking about how incredible the night before had been.

They had gone straight to Winston's house after prom, and had teared off each other's clothes  as soon as they got to Winston's room. They'd had sex two times and wanted to go for a third before they fell asleep holding one another, exhausted from a night of dancing and then sex.

Monty slowly opened his eyes and found Winston staring at him.

"Jesus, how long have you been staring at me?" Monty said, in a sleepy but amused voice.

"Good morning. Are you hungry?" Winston asked, ready to finally get out of bed and get breakfast for the both of them.

Monty looked at Winston's face before running his eyes over his naked torso and stopping at the groin area that was unfortunately covered by the sheets. He started to feel himself getting hard. "Yeah, I'm hungry," he said, before yanking Winston toward him until Winston was in a straddling position.

Winston lowered his face to kiss Monty on the lips, and he felt Monty's hands grabbing his hair possessively. Monty was once again inclined to control the situation, but Winston was in the mood to challenge him, and he thought it would be fun to refuse him control for as long as he could.

Refusing to change positions, Winston grabbed the lube from the nightstand and quickly rubbed some on Monty before putting his hands on Monty's shoulders and lowering himself down on him. They both groaned as sharp pleasure coursed through their bodies.

Then Winston started to move, alternating slow, shallow strokes with deep thrusts. Monty's hands were clasped on Winston's hips, trying and failing to control the depth and the speed at which Winston was riding him.

Winston decided to go faster, and he was rewarded when Monty moaned his approval. Just when Monty seemed like he was about to come, Winston stopped moving all together, and made the mistake of looking down at Monty with a smug, mischievous smile.

Winston's smile faltered when Monty responded with one of his own. "Oh, you're going to regret that," Monty said, hoarsely. Before Winston could stop him, Monty had reversed their positions, forcefully pinning down Winston on the bed. Winston got a taste of his own medicine as Monty repeatedly drove him to the edge before pulling back at the last moment, keeping Winston on the verge of orgasm but never allowing him to come. It was incredibly frustrating but strangely enjoyable at the same time, and Winston knew that whenever he did come, every cell in his body was going to feel it.

After Monty pinned him down, Winston had been biting his lower lip to keep himself from moaning. He hadn't wanted to give Monty that satisfaction right away, but at some point he let himself go. Winston's moans were driving Monty crazy and he lost control, coming violently inside of Winston. The feeling of Monty's ejaculation made Winston finish as well.

Monty collapsed on his back next to Winston, completely satisfied. Winston turned himself to lie on his back as well, smiling widely, "That felt so damn good."

"Fuck yes," Monty said, closing his eyes.

Winston was suddenly reminded of their first time, how he had gently guided a hesitant-looking Monty as he pressed himself inside of Winston. They had been strangers to each other then. It was insane to think how time could make a person so dear to you, so indispensable.

So much had changed since they first met. Monty wasn't the same insecure boy, trying to be someone he was not, hiding himself even from his true friends and preventing them from helping him when he needed it the most. Now, a year after meeting Winston, Monty had turned into a more confident young man who loved and was loved by someone, and who was closer than ever to his friends.