BLEACH: Kenpachi Zaraki x Reader

You placed your hand over your mouth to stifle the giggle that was bubbling up to the surface. You, Ikkaku and Yumichika had a bet going about who could get your squad Captain pranked first, but Kenpachi Zaraki had a way of knowing these things, he was like a blood hound. You sat up in the tree and waited patiently for your prey to arrive and as usual, right on time your captain found his favorite spot and leaned against the tree closing his eyes and dozing off. You got down quietly and sat down on the rock behind his hand, grabbing your hair ties and other hair products, you got to work pleating Kenpachi's hair into a French braid and smiled as you added the pink hair ribbon, disappearing up into the tree.

"What did you do (Y/N)?" Ikkaku asked as he saw with a self satisfying smile.

"Wait and see." You snickered as you heard your squad captain entering the barracks, everyone staring shell shocked at the huge man.

"Nice colour Kenny." Yachiru said and you swallowed your laughter as Kenpachi frowned at her and then headed to the mirror.

"Who do I get to kill?" Kenpachi asked angered and you shuffled in behind Ikkaku.

"I should've known." Kenpachi said as he walked over to you.

"The pink gave it away (Y/N). Besides the hair tie is the one you usually use when you're not in uniform." Kenpachi said as he bent down and glared at you.

"Yachiru, what do you think we should do with little miss 5th seat over here?" Kenpachi asked and you swallowed loudly as you grabbed at Ikkaku's sleeve.

"Oh yes, your little partners in crime, where is Yumichika?" Kenpachi questioned as he turned around, finding Yumichika fiddling with his hair in the mirror.

"I'm innocent Captain. I told them it was a bad idea." Yumichika said as he glared at the two of you.

"Somehow I think that the bright pink flower stitched to my chair has your signature all over it and then the pink hair dye you tried to get me to use was Ikkaku." Kenpachi said and all three of you swallowed loudly.

"So Yachiru?" Kenpachi asked and she smiled evilly.

"Get (Y/N) to dye her hair pink with Yumichika's and Ikkaku has to wear a pink flower on his uniform for a week." Yachiru said and you and Yumichika shook your heads.

"The pink hair dye was Ikkaku's idea, why do we have to pay for that?" You asked defiantly and Kenpachi grinned.

"Because baldy doesn't have hair." Kenpachi smiled and you groaned.

"I blame you." You hissed at Ikkaku and he smiled apologetically.

It was a week after your stupid prank went completely wrong and the pink in your hair was annoying the living crap out of you. You had stomped like a two year old to the forest and got into your tree above the captain's sleeping spot, revenge clear on your face.

"This is just going to end badly for you." Kenpachi said as he looked up and found you sitting there with a shocked expression on your face.

"How did you know I was here captain?" You asked and he smiled.

"I always know where you are. I also knew you were there last week." Kenpachi smiled as he laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Then why did you allow me to mess with your hair?" You asked as you dropped down and sat in front of him.

"I wanted to see if you had the guts to do it. You haven't been in the squad that long and I know how Ikkaku and Yumichika get with new recruits." Kenpachi smiled and you almost growled.

"You have training with me next week. Now get, I wanna sleep." Kenpachi ordered and you stomped back to the barracks looking for the two idiots.

Revenge on Ikkaku and Yumichika was sweet as you tie dyed their uniforms and no new ones were available, they were the laughing stock of the squad and you smiled satisfied as you walked to the training hall, finding a note attached to the door.