Chapter 25: Forever In Loop

Because I received a new Turbo mode, I decided to use it against these robots that had two energies swirling inside of them. They weren't that hard to destroy, since they were similar to the Dredd-Naughts that I've seen multiple times before. And because of winning against Dredd in front of my dad and N-Tek, I felt confident fighting besides them. I felt like I earned my place to being a hero like my dad.

Josh and I decided to make it a competition to destroying the most robots. The plus side of this was that the blue energy was Turbo Energy. The pink energy was called Rev, based on the information I had forgotten when my friends saw Dark Violet as a shadow wisp. The Turbo Energy that swirled out of the destroyed bots gave my dad and I a little boost to keep us going.

Josh seemed to be enjoying himself. Probably because he can destroy stuff to win something. I laughed as I continued to fight. By the end of it, Josh and I were tied and my dad got the most. "You weren't even in our competition, Dad!" I pouted. "Steel wanted to join in. Besides, its gotten late and I think its about time we took a shower and went to sleep. We'll talk in the morning about you keeping secrets from me." Dad states.

The following morning, I groaned as I woke up to the sunlight shining in my face. "Rise and shine Tachya! Pancakes are waiting for you on the table. Better hurry before your dad eats them all." Mom states, crouched besides me. Reluctantly rolling out of bed, I follow my mom to the dining room.

"Morning Tachya." Steel greets. I give a tired nod and sat down in my chair to start eating the sweet, fluffy pancakes. "So, you saw Dark Violet and she mentioned that Rev Energy stuff?" Dad asked. Mid-chew, I sighed. "It was while my friends and I were trying to hangout at the beach. And before everything went wild with Dredd and those boys." I answered, swallowing my food.

"Then why didn't you tell us or N-Tek? That's important information to know." Steel points out. "I didn't say anything because you two were busy and I didn't want to bother anyone about it. Sorry." I apologized.

"From now on, please tell us these things. Especially if it could save people." Dad states. "Promise." I state. "I'm glad you three got that out of the way. Anyways, because its summer break, why don't we take a trip to that island we went to for our spring break, Max? Tachya and her friends will enjoy it there." Mom suggests.

"Does that mean I can spend time with TJ? Please tell me I can!" Steel begs. Dad laughs. "Might as well. Maybe we could invite Kirby and Butch too. You know how many times Kirb has asked about going there again?" Dad asked.

"By the way, I didn't see Daron when we fought those bots. Where'd he go?" I asked. "He said that he didn't want to be seen with us and his girlfriend was wondering where he was." Steel answered. "That's right! Tonya is Toxzon's daughter! I forgot we found out just because her last name was Xander." I exclaimed.

"Stinky has a daughter? What's next? His fish is returned after that ultralink linked with it?" Steel groans. I glance at my dad and Steel and they both groan. "Oh boy. Guess we're back to hearing him talking to that thing." Dad sighed. "Maybe it'll actually talk this time." Steel joked. "I've got to head to work. You three stay out of trouble." Mom states as she left.

"So, what do you want to do?" Dad asked. I shrugged. "We could take a walk around town. I'm not picky right now." I stated. "Peace sucks though. And I still want to have the ability Jewel has! I want to get a human form so I don't have to always hide in Max's chest!" Steel whined.

"Maybe Alyssa and Violet know something about that." I suggest. "What makes you say that? We haven't seen them for a bit." Dad points out. "Its just a feeling. Let head out for our walk." I stated.

A few minutes later, Dad and I are strolling through the city, stopping every now and then to look at shops. When we get to the park, my dad sighs. A look of nostalgia on his face. "Did something happen here?" I asked.

"This is where I first met Alyssa and Violet. Alyssa just appeared out of nowhere and I bumped into her. Next thing I knew, she started babbling about how her universe was in danger because of Makino and she showed me Violet." Dad explained. I silently nod as I glanced at the people in the park.

One girl stuck out and looked at me. I watched as her eyes went from me to my dad, widening in surprise. I nudge my dad and he follows my gaze as the girl came up to us. She was confused and excited at the same time.

"Hi. I don't know if I'm right but is this Copper Canyon?" The girl asked. She had blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Her outfit consisted of a flannel on top of a lilac purple shirt. Her jeans stopped just above her knees and her sneakers were black and white.

"Yeah. This is Copper Canyon." I finally answered. "I'm getting deja vu vibes from her." My dad mutters. "I'm Tachya and this is my dad, Max. What's your name?" I asked. "Lacey. All I know is that my mom's friend Violet pushed me through some kind of portal to keep me from seeing something." Lacey explained.

"Violet? We know a Violet. What's your mom's name, Lacey?" Dad asked. "Alyssa. She's a Computer Programmer and I think she's part of some kind of program thing I've heard before." She states. Dad and I turn away from Lacey and we both knew something was wrong. "Alyssa and Violet would've sent some kind of message to warn us about Lacey coming. What has Alyssa gotten into this time?" My dad whispered.

Turning around, I could tell that Lacey was confused and scared. "I'm sure my dad and I can fill you in until your mom gets here." I stated. Lacey cocks her head confused. "This has to be a dream. My mom can't know you guys. This is just a TV show she showed me. Please tell me I'm dreaming." Lacey pleads.

Tears start to stream from her eyes and my dad pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry Lacey. Alyssa will be here to explain soon. Just trust us, okay?" My dad asked in a soothing fatherly tone. Lacey nods and silently followed us back to our house.