The first date (this is a glance at there relationship)

It all started at the movie theater when Pearce and the cast of Zombies 2, went to the movie theater for a treat after filming the movie in 2019, when Pearce notices this beautiful brown skinned girl with shimmery skined girl. (This is a started for the chapter)

Meg and Milo whisper to Pearce " Go talk to her" so he waits for the movie to end then he goes to the concession stand and sees her there, he goes and says "I like your playboy bunny sweatshirt " then She says "thanks" then he grinned. The girl said 'my name is Nae-Anna but you can call me Nae.' So Pearce told Nae his name. So they went on talking and Pearce kept going to Milo for girl advise. Milo and meg were coaching him on how to talk to girls and how to come across as more sexy. Then as he got enough advise, then Pearce finally built up the courage to ask Nae out on a coffee 'date'.

Pearces P.O.V
' Damn she's hot.' He thought as they were pulling up to the dunkin because ACAB. Then Nae got out as Pearce admired her beautiful hair and skin. They went in as Pearce looked and glanced at her ass, he started to get hard so he ran as he thought about her so he held his pants and he acted, like he had to pee so he had to call Milo to ask what to do now to get rid of the boner. Milo told him to rub his length until jizz comes out, so he did. 'Ohhh' Pearce moaned as he for got he was jizzing everywhere in a PUBLIC RESTROOM so he cleaned it up. The his face was all red. ' My private is feeling weird now.' I texted Milo. Then he responded have u 'masturbated before?' As I reply with 'no.' So he said that that is normal and I should not worry.

Nae's POV
'Why was he talking on the phone for so long? Why was he moaning?' I thought but then He came out of the bathroom all red faced 🥵. I started to blush it then my twin sister Marlina called so I had to go outside so she told me she was haveing her baby so I had to leave Pearce and go help her. Pearce drove me. Which is so nice and cute of him! I love him so much already and it is becoming overwhelming for a 19 year old I personally have never had a crush 😻. Well on real boys. Pearce has such cute hair and is a heartthrob . Well bye now.