First Day

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. You got up and looked at the time 6:00am. School stared at 7:00am , And you had to be in class by 7:45am. You got up and stopped your alarm. You put on a sweat shirt and some shorts. You went for a run with your headphones in.
**TIME SKIP**
You got back from your run leaving you enough time to make breakfast and sanitize yourself. You got your uniform on and put on your gloves along with your disinfectant wipes.You flatten your shirt and waked out. You walked to the train station and got on the train.

You heard people whispering Shes pretty. She looks like a slut. Why is she wearing gloves. You ignored it considering that you thought they were all disgusting. You got to your stop and walked off heading to school. When you got into your school you wondered if your new school would be like your old one. You came through the gate to see a huddle of females. As soon as you looked over they noticed you. 'OMG IS THAT Y/N' 'LOOK AT HER' 'ISN'T THAT THE MODEL'. You covered your face with a scarf as you looked their way. "All of you are dirty." You walked away with you (h/c) hair flowing in the air sakusa saw you walk away and was slightly interested.

                               **TIME SKIP**
You came into class. You found your seat in the back of the class and sat down. You pulled out disinfectant wipes and wiped down your desk and your arms. Sakusa came and sat next to you. You got close to his face. His eyes widened. You gave him a disgusted look and lowered yourself back to your seat. "At least your not dirty like those fan girls." You sat back down. Sakusa Looked down at you "I could say to same to you." You put your gloved finger in his face. "Look you should shut it before i shove lysol down your throat." You said it in a serious tone.

He couldn't help but admire your hygiene and how clean you were , But instead of saying that he looked at you with an angry expression. " Do you know who i am." He said in a annoyed tone. You stared "Do you know who i am." You stared at him in amusement. You laughed " I'm Y/n one of the top 3 aces in female volleyball. Not to mention my modeling in volleyball." Sakusa looked at you now knowing why he thought he knew you. He looked at you. " I'm a top 3 ace aswell . I challenge you after school. At my volleyball practice in the gym." You stared "Deal." you said disinfecting his hand and shaking it. His eyes twinkled when you did that. He loved your cleanness.

                        **TIME SKIP AGAIN**
You ate your bento on the rooftop.You noticed Sakusa being dragged onto the rooftop by some guy. The guy noticed you and waved Walking close to you with sakusa in hand. You rolled your eyes and continued to eat. The boys came up to you and you stared "Hi i'm Komori." He waved at you. You looked at him in disgust. "Are you clean?" You stared.

THIS MY FIRST STORY DONT COME FOR ME OMG 😤🔪
557 words