everyday

Ever since that day fresh and deccy hung out more than they thought, every second of the  day fresh went to hang out with deccy, it didn't matter what they did together they both just had fun no matter what.

~Fresh's pov~

I was getting ready to see deccy, we're planning on staying up since there's going to be a meteor shower and we don't want to miss it. I was about to leave until i felt someone grab my hand i loked to see ad to my surprise it was my bro, Error. "broski? what ya need yo?" he looked at me with this feeling i can't explain.. maybe it's worried? "Where are you going? is it with that weird kid again?" I nodded " yeah? why do you care bro? not like you eve like me being here, just go take care of geno." He didn't like that "ugh i don't care i just wanted to know where you kept going!" I just nodded and left, i didn't want to deal with him today, right now i just wanted to see deccy.

When i got to his place hugged me "hey dec bro!" i always feel this type of joy when i see him, he's my best friend so i guess that's why?

-Deccys POV-

"Ah, hi fresh! Come on let's go to a different place i know a great spot to watch the meteor shower!" I grabbed his hand and lead him to the mountain.
"It gets dark but don't worry i brought a flash light so we can get back!"

Fresh nodded "good thinkin' dec brah!"

Once they got to the top they sat down and waited,making small talk and such about many different things that others might not even think of.

"Ah look fresh!" Many stars flew throughout the sky
Fresh saw amazed "so many..!"

-30min time skip-

-no ones pov-

Decans had fallen asleep as he watched the stars at the night sky, fresh had to bring him home and explain to his mom before going home for the night, thinking about the night adventure he had with his best friend.

-to be continued-

Hi guys! So sorry for the hold up! Honestly i gotta start updating more i see you guys raging about the tbc thing lol
Have a good day uwu