11. Chapter No one will ever understand

The following chapter contains a heavy topic. I want to say that I am not an advocate of self-mutilation. Please take no example of (YN). Don't do it! You are adorable and beautiful. Don't you hurt yourself. It's just a book and it is part of the story. But to hurt yourself is not the answer.

I love you and hope you still do like the new chapter.

--------------------------------------

Your POV

The training on Sunday was super funny, Justin and I called every day if we hadn't seen each other for lunch or dinner. It all felt so new, like the first dates, when you have a crush on someone. We got to know each other on new and I couldn't believe that he really wanted to go back to his old life and with it back to me. He was like he used to be, funny, a bit fulish but so lovely. The old Justin, the polite, humble and amazing Justin Bieber. But I was very cautious, careful. Dean will come back tomorrow and thus the seduction for Justin to revisit wild parties and to do things with other women that he currently doesn't get from me. I'm not a prude, and hell yes, I want him more than anyone else, but I can't give him that. Not after what happened. Currently, he acts as if he was okay with it. He didn't harassed me, he is patient and attentive.

I already knew that we unlikely won't see each other this week, this weekend is the charity event and I will have to work very much to get everything done, since Leonardo fired Lisa, I have to take care of her things too. Luckily I had Pedro, who stood by me and I was a big help. But that also means that Dean is back and I have no time to be with Justin, that's a really bad combination.

"When should the guest list be set?" Pedro asked me, sitting in my office at the time, because we worked at the same project.

"By Wednesday, so we still have time to fix the final timetable for the arrivals and to put up the menu for the dinner." I assured him, still starring at my mac book, tipping an Email to Leonardo with the current state of affairs. He trusted me, for whatever reason, and I don't want to disappoint him under any circumstances.

I was still sore from training with Justin and Nick yesterday, and Pedro laughed at me as I strained with a contorted face to pick up the folder from the bottom shelf. I threw him a 'Fuck you'-look what brought him only to laugh even louder at me.

"Did you get laid or what's going on?" Pedro asked, laughing. I looked at him with wide eyes. Did he really just ask that?

"Better!" I said and winked at him while I was looking in the folder for the right form.

"What's better than sex?" He asked in surprise. Of course, for men there is nothing better, but that's the difference between women and men, I guess. Although sex is already one of the most wonderful things in the world, espacial with Justin it was. I miss it.

"I had a dance lessons with one of the best choreographers worldwide." I told him. Pedro didn't look very enthusiastic. Now I had to laugh.

"So you're a dancer." He said shortly. "That explains everything." What does that supposed to mean? I looked at him quizzically, as he pointed his fingers at my body.

"How you move, your posture, your whole attitude." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Okay, did I just blush? "You were with Justin." Pedro said, less as a question than as a statement quietly. I turned to him. He looked at his phone, of course, the paparazzi pictures again. I can't do anything without being observed here, and certainly not when Justin is around. On the photo was clearly visible, as Justin walked me to my car, with his arms protectively over my back.

"So Justin and you." He said mumbles when he saw the pictures. I looked over his shoulder at the pictures; I was laughing on most of them. Justin was just telling one of his stupid jokes again. And I immediately reminded how much fun we had yesterday. I had to smile when I saw the pictures, but still had to watch Pedro...what did he mean?