27

Triggerwarning : Self-harm scars, depression

The Date

Jungkook was nervous.
Not only because he really liked Jimin and wanted this date to be perfect. But also because he was afraid the other wouldn't like him if he'd find out about his real self.

He double checked what he had prepared. Everything was right there, the basket with the food  for the picnic, the flowers he wanted to gift to Jimin and a blanket so they could sit in the sand.

Now the only step left was to pick up Jimin. Jungkooks heart was racing the whole way to Jimins home.

Jimin was already standing outside of a colorful house and waiting for him.
His whole body language showed Jungkook that the older one was just as nervous as himself.

Jungkook opened the car door. Jimin looked up and was once again surprised by how good looking the other one was, and that a guy like Jungkook really was interested in a sick and small boy like him.

Jungkook had a bright smile on his face as he greeted Jimin. "Hey everything alright?"

"Hey Kookie, yes everything is perfect." Jimin hugged the other slightly.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook said as he opened the car door, so Jimin could sit down. He saw a little pink flush on Jimin’s cheeks following his comment.

"Thank you Jungkook."

As soon as Jungkook started the car they began talking. Jimin really was interested in Jungkooks studies, while the younger had more interest in the hobbies of the older one. They never stopped talking and it felt like they would never not find a topic to talk about.

 They never stopped talking and it felt like they would never not find a topic to talk about

"There we are." Jungkook parked the car on the parking lot at the beach. After he got out he opened Jimin the door again and smiled. "What do you think should we find a nice place to have some snacks?"

"That sounds wonderful Jungkook." Jimin really was surprised by the effort Jungkook made for this date.

"Alright, wait a minute. I've prepared something." Jungkook went to the trunk of the car and grabbed the basket he had prepared.

"You really thought everything through didn't you?"

"Maybe I did." Jungkook answered with a wink and Jimin blushed again.

"Do you want to hold hands while walking?" Jungkook reached out his hand to Jimin, who took it with a big smile on his lips.

For a few minutes they walked in silence side by side, enjoying the others presence and the warmth of their intertwined hands.
It was a great feeling. They didn't need words to make this moment perfect, it just was.

The sun was beautifully reflecting in the sea as they walked down the beach. The weather was really warm, just like Jimin had predicted.

 The weather was really warm, just like Jimin had predicted