The real me

My name is Chase Anderson and I'm the future alpha of the bloodmoon pack.  I'm turning 21 in a few more months and I'm insanely popular.  Girls are always trying to get into my pants, but the truth is I'm still a virgin.  And its not because I want to be, oh no its not!  I have a huge secret that pisses me off everytime I think about it.  The moon goddess made me the first alpha in the world to have a tiny dick.  Now what gets me is the fact that everywhere I look at other packs is the alpha male always has a huge one, and even when I read these fantasy books of werewolves the alpha always has a huge one.  So why me?  WHY WHY WHY!?!?!

There was one time where a girl came on to me and she just wouldn't give up so I took her to the darkest room in the house and I shut off the lights got on top of her and at the right time I slipped my hand under the pillow to grab a didlo I knew that I would need one day.  The stupid slut didn't even notice, I kicked her out and told her I don't do seconds.  The crazy chick couldn't even walk properly because it was so huge.  While half oif me wanted to laugh my ass off the other half was seething in misery that I had to do this.  I will never let anyone know about this!  There must be some way to fix my problem.