Why Am I Trying?

Hyunjin's POV:

"I don't understand what's your problem. You're telling me that I was your first kiss, that's wonderful if you ask me. Many girls would kill for this."

"WELL NOT ME! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!"

"What's not to like?"

"HYUNJIN! If you would just take a minute to try and understand other people's feelings instead of focusing on yourself all the time THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT'S A BIG DEAL FOR ME!"

I remained silent not sure what to say until she spoke again,

"Stop the car."

"But we're still not there-"

"I said stop.the.car." She glared at me. I just stopped it by the pavement as she unbuckled her seatbelt and got off while slamming the door harshly.

"Hey this car is expensive you know!" I yelled but she walked away without looking back.

She's very angry...

At me...maybe it was too much...

I don't care anyway

>>Time Skip>>

"YOU WHAT?!" My friends yelled with widened eyes at me after I decided to tell them what happened

"I didn't have a choice! My family would've gotten suspicious if we didn't kiss like a normal couple!" I defended myself cuz judging by their looks they will take Yeona's side...

"Hyunjin, that was her first kiss! Like ever! It's a very important moment for a girl and you just...ruined it." Jisung explained.

"What's the problem then?! Every single girl would love it if I was their first kiss!"

"Every single girl except Yeona! Because she doesn't love you the way those other girls do!" Added Chan.

They got a point though...

"But...I'm sure she at least liked it-"

"HYUNJIN!" They all yelled and I just decided to shut up.

Minho sighed, "Look, I'm sure Yeona doesn't even want to see your face right now, especially after angering her even more in the car, so how about you text her an apology or something?"

That's when I started laughing loudly at what he just suggested, "HAHAHA! ME? APOLOGISE TO HER? Hell no Hyung. That ain't happening."

No one's POV:

[The Next Day...]

"Look I'M SORRY OKAY?!"

Hyunjin has spotted Yeona standing by her locker and went over to her quickly.