🍭 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮 🍭

NARRATOR: This is a story of a girl who is hanging out with a boy named Charlie Bucket. The girl name is (Y/N). She is Charlie's only friend. She would always hangout with him until nighttime. The Bucket family would always be worrying about the girl going home at night. She said that her home wasn't far away (literally). How they first met is by both of them bumping into each other. After meeting her, Charlie would be the "luckiest" person in the world. He just didn't know it yet.

At the Bucket's home, Mrs. Bucket was cooking dinner. Charlie was doing homework with the help of (Y/N). Mr. Bucket came home and greeting everyone.

"Soup's almost ready, darling, " Mrs. Bucket kissed Mr. Bucket. Then she asked. "Don't suppose there's anything extra to put in, love."

Mr. Bucket shook his head.

"Oh, well. Nothing goes better with cabbage than cabbage." She then started to add more cabbages. Mr. Bucket sat down and pulla a lot of toothpaste caps for Charlie. He found a toothpaste cap for his replica of Wonka's Chocolate Factory out of toothpaste caps. The one he found was perfect for a head for Willy Wonka. (Y/N) keeps on getting impressed by Charlie's version of the factory. Charlie was saying how his dad found the piece he was looking for.

Grandpa Joe then asked, "What piece was it?"

"A head for Willy Wonka."

"Well, how wonderful." Grandma Josephine said.

"It's quite a likeness."

"You think so?" Both Charlie and (Y/N) asked Grandpa Joe.

"I think so. I know so. I saw Willy Wonka with my own eyes. I used to work for him, you know."

"You did?/You did?!" Again both Charlie and (Y/N) question in a surprising way. (Y/N) tilted her head to the sided. Wondering why now of the time to tell them that used to work with Willy Wonka.

The Grandpa Joe began to tell the story.

"Grandpa Joe, you don't need to tell us that part." (Y/N) said.

Grandpa Joe that little trickster.

Grandma Josephine rolled her eyes. "Tell them about the Indian prince. They'd like to hear about that."

"You mean, Prince Pondicherry. Well, Prince Pondicherry wrote a letter to Mr. Wonka...and asked him to come all the way out to India...and build him a colossal palace entirely out of chocolate."

(Y/N) remember Willy telling her this story about the idiotic Indian prince. But she's going to listen anyway.

Grandma Georgiana began to laugh.

Charlie spoke up. "But it didn't close forever. It's open right now."

"Ah, yes, sometimes when grownups say "forever," they mean 'a very long time'." Mrs. Bucket replies.

"Such as, 'I feel like I've eaten nothing but cabbage soup forever.'"

"Mood."

"Now, Pops and (Y/N)." Mr. Bucket said in a warning tone. Both of them ignored the warning and continued to eat.

"The factory did closed, Charlie," said Grandma Josephine.

Then Grandpa Joe reply back. "And it seemed like it was going to be closed forever. Then one day we saw smoke rising from the chimneys. The factory was back in business."

"Did you get your job back?"

"No... No one did."

Everyone except for (Y/N) looks sad. She was hungry to not care of what's going on. Charlie was trying to get some hopes up.

"But there must be people working there."

(Y/N) then asked a logical question to Charlie. "Think about it, Charlie. Have you ever seen a single person going into that factory or coming out of it?"

"No. The gates are always closed."

(Y/N) gave a look that said "I'm right". She finished her food and set it down.

"Exactly." Grandpa Joe said as he put his bowl down once he was done eating. But of course, Charlie wants to know everything about the factory.

"But then, who's running the machines?"

"Nobody knows, Charlie."

"It certainly is a mystery."

"Hasn't someone asked Mr. Wonka?"

(Y/N) sighs and facepalmed herself. "Nobody sees him anymore. He never comes out," Then Grandpa Joe continues for her.

"The only thing that comes out of that place is the candy...already packed and addressed." Everyone is nodding in agreement. "I'd give anything in the world just to go in one more time and see what's become of that amazing factory."

Grandpa George then roughly sets his bowl down.

"Well, you won't, because you can't. No one can. It's a mystery, and it will always be a mystery," He then pointed at Charlie's Willy Wonka Factory toothpaste portrait," That little factory of yours, Charlie, is as close as any of us is ever going to get."

Everyone was silenced after Grandpa George's straight forward words. (Y/N) was disagreeing with him because tomorrow is going to be one heck of a day. She looked at her watch. She got up and went to put on her coat. It was a cue that it was time for bedtime. Everyone started to clean up. Everyone said goodnight to each other. (Y/N) was about to head out, but she remember something.

"I have something to say for everyone."

Everyone pause on what they were doing and looked at her, giving her their attention.

"I wouldn't be coming around for a couple days or weeks since I have something important to do. Thank you for hospitality. Goodnight everyone." With that being said it was time for her to go back to the factory.

She ran her way home. Once she got inside, she went to bed. Not even greeting her adopted father. It's been a long. Let this child have her 8+ hours of sleep.

Later that night, all the oompa loompa went to send out the message. As all of you know what it is. It was about the five golden tickets that everyone is going nuts for...

✧✧✧

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝒂𝒕 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.

𝑨𝒖 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒓,
♥︎ 𝑽 ♥︎