Maybe Next Time [Rated R]

[[A/N: My first try at a naughty one-shot.  WARNING: not for those under 18 years old, do not get offended reading this, you've been warned. Will contain words such as cock, dick, fucking, etc etc.  This is also a boyxboy, so yeah, read at your own risk. Um.  It will be graphic, extremely. If anyone has a suggestion on how I could do it better.. that'd be great.. very very great >.<]]

Sometimes he wondered if this was all there was to life.  If this was all he could expect to get out of it.  Bullies and friends, school and homework, secrets and lies..  His entire life revolved around absolutely nothing, hell, the only thing he even had to look forward to was-

"Good evening, little pup," the person behind him whispered in his ear as the unknown man's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him even closer.  "I missed you at lunch today." 

The only thing he had to look forward to was his time with Sirius.

Remus turned towards one of his best friends, Sirius Black, staying in his arms as he stared up into the taller boy's twinkling eyes.  He leaned in closer, breathing in the scent that was purely Sirius and finally felt at peace.  His mind had stopped arguing amongst itself, just as it always did when Sirius was around.  He never felt quite so insane or freak-like when he had those lean, muscular arms wrapped around him.  

"I'm sorry, I was studying and lost track of time," Remus muttered, feeling a bit less hollow than he had just moments earlier.  He knew the feeling he was experiencing, he'd read about it plenty of times, but.. he didn't want to admit that he was in love with his best friend.  

Granted, they had their fun together but Remus was almost certain that for Sirius, their 'fun' was nothing more than friends with benefits.  He was okay with that.. kind of.  Of course, he wanted more.  He wanted Sirius all to himself, he wanted to be able to hold him and touch him whenever he wanted but that wasn't right. It wasn't okay.  

It was wrong, even in the wizarding world, being gay was so wrong and Sirius would go through more hell with his family than he was already dealing with.  Remus didn't want to put him through that.  

Sirius' hands trailed from Remus' waist, moving towards his hips before pulling the smaller boy closer.  Sirius took one hand from his hips and tangled it in Remus Lupin's medium length dirty blond hair, fisting his large hand in the gorgeous locks. 

Sirius met Remus' eyes by using the younger boy's hair to tilt his head, and he captured the  beautifully sculpted lips of Remus Lupin.  The blond moaned into the kiss as he pressed himself closer to his best friend and Sirius took the oppurtunity to grind his hips into Remus' before pushing his back into a wall.  Sirius's mouth left it's favourite spot to be, and slowly trailed across the younger boy's jaw, down to his smooth neck.

Remus's skin was soft and paler than almost anyone Sirius had seen. His body was thin and lightly muscled even though Remus was the bookworm of their small group known as the Marauders.  Sirius adored the boy in his arms, more than he'd ever like to admit and he lived for these meetings in dark, abandoned rooms.  

It wasn't what he wanted though.  He didn't want to have to meet Remus in private, not being able to show people how lucky he was, not being able to show Remus off to everyone in Hogwarts.  He didn't like not being able to hold hands and walk down the halls, he didn't like to hide.  Remus deserved to be sat upon a pedestal, not hidden like some dirty little secret. 

Sirius hissed through his teeth against his lover's neck as he blond brushed one of his hands against Sirius' pants, pressing against his rock hard erection as it strained to get loose.  Sirius arched his hips, pressing against Remus's hand and moaned as the boy rubbed him through the fabric.